JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just picked up the little Bobcat a few minutes ago when I went to get the Cheetah 81!:rolleyes:

thumbnail_IMG_0096[2].jpg

Depending on what kind of pants you wear you might be surprised what constitutes a pocket pistol.
The cargo pockets on Carhartt pants accommodate a Tokarev TT quite nicely. With expanding ammo I would expect the .30 Tok to be quite formidable.
A Detective Special size gun is perfect in those pockets.
Yeah, I know - use a holster. Not putting anything else in the pocket is real important.

Afterthought:
Semmerling LM-4
This one sold for $4,475

View attachment 659586

WOW! I paid around $700 for the one I had and sold it for almost twice as much years after he stopped making them but damn! Then I stopped to think that in "today's money" its not really that bad I guess:D
It was a very interesting pistol and when I bought it I had originally intended it as a pocket carry. I just gave up as it too felt like I had a rock in my pocket all the time and it ended up sitting in a safe for years. Finally one day someone just had to have it and offering twice what I paid talked me out of it.

Alexx1401,
I have been fascinated by the Semmerling for a long time.
What was it like to shoot? How easy was it to cycle the slide? How did it compare to a mini-1911/Star PD (contemporary in time)?

I bought this "good-as-new" LCP2 just last year from another member, then added the Hogue grip sleeve at his suggestion (I am thankful to him on both counts). There isn't enough room in the picture for all the holsters I bought and rejected before getting this Super Fly. Isn't it odd how a guy doesn't know until the end of the search, what the starting point should've been? The LCP2 has handled several different brands of FMJ and JHP without failure, but I settled on Underwood Xtreme Defender (Leheigh 65 gr) for EDC.

View attachment 658316
Do the extra mags fit with the Hogue grip on? It looks like the front of the mag will hit the grip, or does the mag stop at the top of the plastic?

HST's in the summer and Critical Defense in winter for my 1973 Walther PPK/s. The HST rounds are pretty stout out of the PPK/s and I don't worry about being under gunned. I don't carry it often and usually in a shoulder holster. I worry about cosmetically wearing out a classic firearm. It already has some worn bluing. I have been looking at the new US stainless Walther made PPK/s that they never have in stock. At $699 on sale, I want to play with it before pulling the trigger. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top