JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does this qualify? CE114FE8-01C1-40EF-A101-C0FCB3F87C44.jpeg

Never understood extended anythings on pocket pistols. Kinda negates the entire reason they exist, imho. That being said, mine is a well loved LCP. Really can't complain about a gun that's never failed, despite neglect. Pretty sure if I'm inside my house, I can hit my house. But that's about all the accuracy I expect from it. Also, my stove is dirty. KIMG0584.JPG

I tried for decades to find a pocket carry. Nothing ever worked for me as I always felt like I had a rock in my damn pocket. Always gave up until I tried the NAA here. Bought a pair, this one that I still have was Wife's I took a convertible that would also work with .22WMR. Sold it, rarely use this one any more. Just could never bring myself to sell it as they are so damn well made. When KT announced the .32 I got on a wait list for one. When I got this one took it back to the range I was soon back out front to get back on the wait list again for another as Wife wanted this one. It too is now a safe queen due to the LCPII. The trigger is light years better but I had to stop pocket carry with no holster. It was worth it to me for the trigger. Little sucker is NOT fun to shoot for long but is impressive the power they pack in such a light package.

NAA.png LCP.png

It's a long list of pocket carry. Mostly a p365. Sometimes my bond arms derringer with pdx .410 3inch shells. Naa revolvers and a trailblazer lifecard.

German 1914s also conceal nicely in a pocket.

I bought this "good-as-new" LCP2 just last year from another member, then added the Hogue grip sleeve at his suggestion (I am thankful to him on both counts). There isn't enough room in the picture for all the holsters I bought and rejected before getting this Super Fly. Isn't it odd how a guy doesn't know until the end of the search, what the starting point should've been? The LCP2 has handled several different brands of FMJ and JHP without failure, but I settled on Underwood Xtreme Defender (Leheigh 65 gr) for EDC.

20200208_201848.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top