JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took me a while to get here, I usually carry a full size Double Stack 2011 series!
View attachment 657753
Para Warthawg 9 mm double stack loaded with 13 rounds of 124 gr Gold Dots!
Was always carrying ether a CZ-82 or a PPK before this, and the Wife swiped my Beretta Cougar and made it her own, so I had to get something! This is usually carried when a Full Size isn't practical, otherwise, it's my back up!
Not the most comfortable "Pocket Carry" pistol unless it's in cargo pants/shorts, but it works AND, its a 1911, so my main carry will always interchange!

Oh man, I like those!

I got this one before Para had worked out all the bugs with the Recoil spring system, so it went back a few times!:confused:
They were super cool about it ( sent me lots of swag including mags with finger extensions) and that made it OK with me! Now, their flawless and don't need anything, even a break in to run right! I would get another Inna heart beat! :D

Just got off the phone with Sportsman's in Albany and they have the P238 w/night sights for 599.99. Just can't go that high for a pocket gun.:(

It depends on the pocket really. Front pocket I like the LCP sized pistols, coat pocket I like the revolver as you don't have to remove it from your pocket to make it go bang if you're in dire straights.

Just got off the phone with Sportsman's in Albany and they have the P238 w/night sights for 599.99. Just can't go that high for a pocket gun.:(
Yep been thinking K-6 but not sure about that much and not able to get the barami grips for it. Longer barrel maybe for OWB but not snub for pocket.

The Bobcat lives in a compartment in my car
1581105336273.png

The Bursa lives in the kitchen by the other "fire extinguisher"
1581105398445.png

The Beretta 86 stays by the bed (where else?)
1581105451124.png
does tucked into a slipper count as a "pocket"

Last Edited:
Some sweet hardware for sure. I don't have anything to share, I gave up on "pocket pistols" a while ago.

Anyone using the Glock 42? I'm ashamed to say I had one a couple years ago and like a dummy, used it as trading stock for something I wanted more.

Anyone using the Glock 42? I'm ashamed to say I had one a couple years ago and like a dummy, used it as trading stock for something I wanted more.

I had one. Two actually. Easy shooting little gun for sure and I'd recommend it for pocket carry!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top