JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A buddy was in town so we took my TWs out yesterday and did a 60 mile loop to Silver City through the Owyhees. Got up to 8400+ feet and these goofy little tractors did everything we asked of them...
View attachment 592522 View attachment 592523

...including traversing the Mormon Cricket zombie horde migration.View attachment 592524
Dang! That sounds fun. My son (9 yrs old) has been working his tail off and dropping hints about dirt bikes. Hopefully I will have another photo to share around Christmas time other than my Harley! Oh, and of course I can't just get him a dirt bike, the responsible adult in me tells me I need one too, LOL!

Rented this 'motorcycle' in Bend the other day for a trip to Crater Lake. Hell of a fun ride!!! :D

20190618_153118.jpg
20190618_154107.jpg

For this area and terrain they're tough to beat. Just about anyone of any skill level can ride them with ease. The blue one is my loaner for when friends or family are in from out of town. The white one is usually my ride for quick errands to town in the summer time. Big rack on the back hauls plenty of groceries or enough gear for a week in the hills. I'm a fan.

I'll bet those TW's are a friendly ride. It's cool they're "plated."

Those were the primary bikes used by Team Oregon when I took my BRT class a few years ago. Easy to operate and very forgiving, plus able to take all the abuse of new riders who don't yet know proper clutch/throttle/brake usage.

So I picked this Victory Magnum up late last season and sold the Dyna shortly after. Absolutely love this bike. Has an aftermarket supercharger for plenty of power and is very linear on delivery so it's not too much to handle. Added a couple pics of my boys putting in some work for me :D

575690AC-6BDA-4D81-B9A7-D1EC8EAA31E5.jpeg 857567DB-14F0-4DF3-9B83-F640EBCD7C37.jpeg 6816EDBF-CDC3-44B2-9FFD-38A240FD3949.jpeg 4D0860DC-06B2-4CE2-83DF-EE8D396739BC.jpeg

Here's a recent acquisition as of yesterday. 2004 Moto Guzzi V11 Ballabio. Have wanted a Guzzi for 40+ years and this one just showed up for sale. I pulled the trigger, so to speak. Torque monster and sounds rather sweet with the Db killers out of the Staintune cans. Only 4500 miles, so I will take it easy until it's completely broken in.

Attachments

• IMG_2914.JPG
    IMG_2914.JPG
    477.3 KB · Views: 95
No motorcycle right now, just got too busy doing other stuff. Last bike was a Suzuki DL 1000 that I put 54,000 miles on. Now that things are settling down I'm thinking a proper motorcycle like a late model Triumph Bonneville is in my future.

No motorcycle right now, just got too busy doing other stuff. Last bike was a Suzuki DL 1000 that I put 54,000 miles on. Now that things are settling down I'm thinking a proper motorcycle like a late model Triumph Bonneville is in my future.
Have a look at the new Royal Enfield 650s. Less than 6K. Whoda' thunk?

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 10.39.51 PM.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top