JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I come from a road racing back ground as well. Was part of a pit crew and the gas man for the 06 Daytona 200 during Bikeweek. We quilified 73rd out of 80 riders and at the end of 21/2 huors we finished 16th. We wre the Highest finishing privateer team that year. All the teams ahead of us had major sponsors. Daytona Motor Speedway Is an awesome place to see in person.

Screenshot_20230411-190910_Samsung Internet.jpg

My requirements were low maint, do everything, not look like a cartoon bike, reliable but still fun.
It's slow af and bieng nice the suspension is …soft but this should be sweet backroading lake county this summer.

217297CB-C36A-4F0B-8A91-9E313A245632.jpeg

Looks like Adventure bikes are the preferred style on this forum. I have a Ducati Monster and ST 1300. The Monster was a bad idea in retrospect. No big adventure bike within a price range had my attention, but now I wish I would have gone that route.

Looks like Adventure bikes are the preferred style on this forum. I have a Ducati Monster and ST 1300. The Monster was a bad idea in retrospect. No big adventure bike within a price range had my attention, but now I wish I would have gone that route.
I know a lot of guys that like shooting/hunting also enjoy being in the woods. There's no better vehicle to explore the backcountry than a bike! Plus, road bikes are only fun when you're breaking the law. Adv motorcycles let you ride like crazy and not break every rule on the books.

I know a lot of guys that like shooting/hunting also enjoy being in the woods. There's no better vehicle to explore the backcountry than a bike! Plus, road bikes are only fun when you're breaking the law. Adv motorcycles let you ride like crazy and not break every rule on the books.
And this little 250 put put cost me $73 a year to insure and after 76 miles I filled it up and it took $4.17 of super, the fun is almost free.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top