JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whenever I get a new lower, I like to test all my various mags in it to see if any have issues.

So I just started going through my open mags and figured I'd snap a pic and see if anyone else does similar.

I have:

JE-Machine Tech 10 Round (don't even remember where I got these)
Camo Hex Mag
Lancer smoke translucent 20
Usgi mags (Okay and no name)
Magpul (G2 windowed black and OD Green, G3 windowed Black and FDE)
And my new favorite, a Pmag40 with a +10 extension that's hasn't had a single failure yet.

20201007_121859.jpg 20201007_121917.jpg

I actually prefer the 10 round magazines. There's something wonderful about the excitement of not having a high capacity magazine when you're in the middle of a huge gunfight! Not knowing whether you're going to live or die because of the wise decisions made by those who have a superior intellect and moral position than I do. Heck, I'd prefer a single shot when you get right down to it. Fix bayonets and charge!

I actually prefer the 10 round magazines. There's something wonderful about the excitement of not having a high capacity magazine when you're in the middle of a huge gunfight! Not knowing whether you're going to live or die because of the wise decisions made by those who have a superior intellect and moral position than I do. Heck, I'd prefer a single shot when you get right down to it. Fix bayonets and charge!

Honestly! We should go back to bows and make sure that no one makes a quiver that can hold over 10 arrows... it's just not safe!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top