JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I am just staring out and would love to see some of your setups. Even storage ideas for all the components. Also whether or not you sit or stand. Hight is very important o me since I have had three spinal fusions. If my bench isn't the right height for me it won't allow me to to load for extended periods of time.

I am thinking about making a desk style loading bench so I can sit in a desk style chair and having it so I can swing it back under my existing bench. This would only be for components that I am using at the time. That way I can just swing it in and out as needed. Then the loader itself is already on a stand.

I am amazed at the amount of stuff needed to load, well once your ready o load it's not to bad but to get to that point with cleaning brass and everything else is kinda crazy.

Thank you both, and thank you whomever brought that other thread back to the top.

Mods can get rid of this thread.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top