JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So Andy. You worked in a pawn shop?
You are a complex guy. :D
He was the muscle doing the collections. The BP pistols came in handy.... :D

I got none.... Never thought I cared for revolvers until I bought a Super Blackhawk last year.
upload_2019-1-1_20-14-2.png

Diamondback .22, 6" barrel. Actually purchased new with the Pachmayr Presentation grips. I do have a set of pretty wood Colt originals stashed away, in case I ever decide to sell it. It was my holy grail gun, and I was fortunate to find a new one for a great price right before Colt discontinued them. IMG_20170321_225923292.jpg

All I have is a Colt Trooper .357 that has seen better days cosmetically but really shoots great. The officer that owned it originally must have done some work on it because it does have a very smooth and like DA trigger and a hair trigger in SA.

View attachment 533123
Actually, the original Colt Trooper was the predecessor to the famous Python and shared the same frame and lockwork with the big snake. The leaf mainspring and old school attention to detail alone might explain the smooth double action pull and extremely light single action.

It could be just how they made it but I know it has the smoothest and lightest trigger of any revolver I've handled. I always warn anyone I let shoot it just how light of a SA trigger it has and to make sure it's pointing down range before they put their finger on it. It's still caught a few by surprise when they thought they had a little more squeeze to go but it didn't. I would have to fire it a lot more myself before I was really comfortable with how light it was, so I always warm myself as well when I shoot it.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads