JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20200512_203141.jpg
Only been shot once by me since import, 30 rounds for the 3 stripper clips

Very Nice!!! This brings back nostalgia for me. My 14th birthday present from mom and dad was this exact box/accessories with the exception I didn't have the laminated stock with rear cross bolt. Mine was a 1955 Tula bought for $99 in 1993.
Mine is a 1953 tula, got it for $400 (recently, not in the 90s) which is not bad for today's prices. By the way do you remember if yours came with an extra unmarked magazine?
I've actually been thinking about trading the sks but then again when am I going to come across another that is this complete? Except maybe gunbroker for $$$

Mine is a 1953 tula, got it for $400 (recently, not in the 90s) which is not bad for today's prices. By the way do you remember if yours came with an extra unmarked magazine?
I've actually been thinking about trading the sks but then again when am I going to come across another that is this complete? Except maybe gunbroker for $$$

It did not come with any extra mags. Or the buttstock piece in your photo on the ziplock bag.

Sadly I got rid of it years ago (young and dumb). Bought one like it later on, but its not the same....One of my many regrets. $400 is a great price these days.

If I were you, I'd hold on to it.... you will never find another so complete.

It did not come with any extra mags. Or the buttstock piece in your photo on the ziplock bag.

If I were you, I'd hold on to it.... you will never find another so complete.
The original owner must have added them. I actually tried putting on the rubber butstock piece yesterday (for length not recoil!) and I was having trouble getting the top screw to fit. Maybe it's supposed to be on an Ak or something.

Here are a couple of mine. BTW, I will probably post them on the classifieds section soon. The second one is a Norinco, but I cannot identify the first one. DSCN1284.JPG DSCN1300.JPG

This is the only marking I see on the first one.

DSCN1309.JPG

Sporterized SKS. I know, I'm an evil person for modifying this sacred gun but it's what I like and that is really all that matters.

View attachment 704211 View attachment 704212 View attachment 704213
It's your gun; you can do as you like with it. It's not like there's not millions of them out there for the purists.

I like the stock. It's not really my cup of tea personally, but it's certainly eye-catching, and better than a lot of the plastic stocks you see on them. How does it shoot?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top