JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have not had it confirmed but I heard (might be because I said it though) that AndyinEverson plays one of these.

1566334534633.png

Here's my baby. I got this brand new as a birthday present in 1977 from my parents. Played the snot out of it for years but life got in the way and hadn't played it for 20+ years.

I sent it to a great guy in Connecticut who did an outstanding neck reset on it. If you are interested, details are here: Customer Repair - 1977 Yamaha FG-335 | Yamaha Vintage FG Acoustic Guitars

Missing in this picture is my American Standard Strat and Fender Mustang III amp that a friend borrowed at Christmas and I haven't seen it since. :)
I traded a coworker 1000rds of 5.56 ammo for the Fender guitar post Sandy Hook, it had never been played and was worth way more than what I spent on the ammo.

I seem to play the keyboard a lot more these days. Maybe one day I'll actually take a lesson.

Yamaha FG335.jpg

You pick up that "39" from Kelly's collection?

Kelly promised he would sell me a Lucite Dan Armstrong (it used to hang above the office by the LP Specials) if and when he liquidated. The stuff at the store were his "junkers" after all. That was thirty years ago. I didn't get to buy it. Guess he forgot in all the excitement. :(

There used to be a band around Chicago called Devil in The Woodpile, and the bass player used a washtub bass. He could really play that thing well, and got amazing grooves out of it. Dont know if they are still around

As soon as I get a little better, and save up a few clams, I'm really wanting this Epiphone Les Paul Standard in Cherry Burst.

g349zwp.jpg

I almost bought one of those Art and Lutherie's! Sweet guitars and made in Canada, not China.:)
I have the ami by a&l. When moving by pods a freak accident happened and a chair was hanging off the neck for who knows how long. And there was no damage. At work we have one that has stood up to 10 years in the psych ward. It is quite worn, but still plays well.

Here's a couple that I was going to sell, hung them on the wall instead. They get used way more than when sitting the case.
wallguitar.jpg

Sold a bunch two years ago - down to these two, one Tele, two Strats, and a couple of acoustics. I still need to sell one Strat, and the acoustics and buy a Martin...
Someday. ;) At least I'm down to only amps that I built.

Impulse buy! Picked up this Epiphone Les Paul Special II Limited Edition today. Going to be a noisy winter!:s0140:

Aemjsa9.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads