JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got some AK200 series style handguards being 3D printed right now, gonna put them on my SAM5 and SAM7SF.
Wanting to turn them into AK200 series "clones".
Just waiting to get my SAM5 back. Having the front sight post swapped with a 100 series one.
Gonna run Krebs AK12 Style brakes on them, as well as TWS Hinged Dust Covers.

ak-200-1-13365-1080.jpg sam7sf.png

Last Edited:
Nice! I've heard good things about their 100 series. I've also been eyeing the YHM Turbos. They seem like a great deal. I have an R9 from them and like it a lot.
I've been watching how other people's ownership has been going since PSA has a reputation. The underfolder is a GF3 and performs flawlessly. My Turbo K has been a great can. Bought it back in 2019, it's basically lived on my AR build. I'm really excited to see how it does on the 102

I wish them luck on this 3rd gen, but they have a lot to prove to the AK community to overcome their reputation. Step in the right direction with the forged trunnion though.
Yeah I'm very curious to see how it will hold up over time. Initial quality doesn't seem terrible for the price, about on par with something like a WASR-10. No obvious defects. Only have a couple hundred rounds through it, so far no issues.

In an attempt to tick off everyone reading this thread, I give you my new Hebrew Hammer in 5.45x39.
Yes, my final 114 buy was an Israeli AK in a Russian caliber we can't get anymore.

PXL_20221201_061523251.jpg

In an attempt to tick off everyone reading this thread, I give you my new Hebrew Hammer in 5.45x39.
Yes, my final 114 buy was an Israeli AK in a Russian caliber we can't get anymore.

View attachment 1322255
I know that feel. One of mine was an import that kills itself without a kns piston lol
Had I looked around, I coulda got a ****in saiga 223 fully converted or 106 with really good mags for same price off of AK Files..

Last Edited:
I've heard nothing but great things about the Jacks and most WBP products. Nice pickup.
Thank you! It's by far the nicest gun I've ever owned, and the most expensive. I agonized over the $1,227 price tag for a few days, but I'm glad I bought it before they went back out of stock. Sure wouldn't want to try and buy one right now!

Shortly after I bought it, I spoke with a guy on AK-47 Reddit who told me that his WBP Jack started spitting out chrome from the barrel after just 20 rounds. That's concerning to say the least. Let's hope it doesn't happen to me, but it's going to be the first thing I check for after the first magazine through it.

Thank you! It's by far the nicest gun I've ever owned, and the most expensive. I agonized over the $1,227 price tag for a few days, but I'm glad I bought it before they went back out of stock. Sure wouldn't want to try and buy one right now!

Shortly after I bought it, I spoke with a guy on AK-47 Reddit who told me that his WBP Jack started spitting out chrome from the barrel after just 20 rounds. That's concerning to say the least. Let's hope it doesn't happen to me, but it's going to be the first thing I check for after the first magazine through it.
I'd be surprised if that were the case. The barrels are FB Radom and very high quality. Maybe his was a one-off. Shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I got an email from them the other day with a ad stating the Radom barrel would outlast any other barrel on the market 10 to 1. I'm like really? Got any other unqualified statements?

Got some AK200 series style handguards being 3D printed right now, gonna put them on my SAM5 and SAM7SF.
Wanting to turn them into AK200 series "clones".
Just waiting to get my SAM5 back. Having the front sight post swapped with a 100 series one.
Gonna run Krebs AK12 Style brakes on them, as well as TWS Hinged Dust Covers.

View attachment 1319388 View attachment 1319389
Well update. The 3D print plan didn't turn out but overall the build is still amazing!

TWS Dog Leg Rail, Arcturus AK12 stock, JMAC AR Stock adapter, Midwest Industries Quad Rail, Clone 100 Series FSP, Krebs Custom AK12 Style Brake.
Sadly the brake and FSP don't match the rest of the rifles finish but that's no biggie. Being an Arsenal, it's gonna need a cerakote job eventually anyway.

IMG20221207160518.jpg gpdblwhz8s4a1.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews