JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of my hunkies.

the AMD-65s are both SBR'd.

I sell the man cave training posters also on the AMD-65. All in Hungarian like the originals.

20200423_150107.jpg 20220218_165626.jpg

Some updates.

The WASR is going modern. Wire folder off, Rifle Dynamics M4 stock adapter and TDI Arms lower handguard on. Sureshot MkII chassis in OD green on order. I have a JMAC customs gas block and keymo muzzle device sitting here, just looking a local gunsmith who can chop the barrel to 14.5 and pin & weld. Custom camo by me

The PSA underfolder has 800 rounds on it so far. She gained the WASR's sharkfin and Definitive Arms brake. Only issue so far is a FTF and double feeds with US Palm mags. All other mags are fine, just my US Palm banana mags are no bueno.

AK #3 is gonna be purchased this month, looking to add a WBP Mini Jack in 5.56 to the collection. I'll go modern with that as well, the reasoning behind the NATO round: I already own a 5.56 suppressor 😈

0DA1B7A6-5C62-4B14-8B39-A81CEFBB83F4.jpeg A9866DC2-6357-43B8-AEBD-AFCB2584B086.jpeg

Some updates.

The WASR is going modern. Wire folder off, Rifle Dynamics M4 stock adapter and TDI Arms lower handguard on. Sureshot MkII chassis in OD green on order. I have a JMAC customs gas block and keymo muzzle device sitting here, just looking a local gunsmith who can chop the barrel to 14.5 and pin & weld. Custom camo by me

The PSA underfolder has 800 rounds on it so far. She gained the WASR's sharkfin and Definitive Arms brake. Only issue so far is a FTF and double feeds with US Palm mags. All other mags are fine, just my US Palm banana mags are no bueno.

AK #3 is gonna be purchased this month, looking to add a WBP Mini Jack in 5.56 to the collection. I'll go modern with that as well, the reasoning behind the NATO round: I already own a 5.56 suppressor 😈

View attachment 1289538 View attachment 1289539
Nice lineup. The mini Beryl would be another great option as well if you're looking for a NATO SBR.

Nice lineup. The mini Beryl would be another great option as well if you're looking for a NATO SBR.
Definitely another good NATO option. 5.45 was a thought, but I'm not feeling adding a 4th caliber to my collection (7.62x39, 5.56 and 9mm). Plus 5.45's availability is a factor. As for SBR, we'll see where I wanna go with it. Arms of America (where I'm buying from) does put an interesting fixed brace on as part of their package. The only sure plans I have for it is a modernized AK, leaning towards Zenitco handguards and possibly the top cover. Oh, and JMAC for the muzzle device mount my can.

Minor upgrades to the sam5

Debating fiber optic irons and in future running cowitness red dot on railed gas tube.
Got some replica ak12 mags coming and going to run some 3D printed 5.56 followers in them.
Very stoked for that!

IMG20221011173415.jpg

Why the KNS piston? I thought that was engineered specifically for suppressors and the AKM.

Love my SAM-7 btw!
TBH I haven't checked mine for wear, granted I haven't shot it a TON so far but i've read theyre over gassed to hell n back and cause nasty wear. Not sure yet if that's the case with mine. Figured id get one anyway just in case.

Why the KNS piston? I thought that was engineered specifically for suppressors and the AKM.

Love my SAM-7 btw!
KNS makes them for virtually every AK variant and caliber. Even DMRs like the PSL and shorties like the Dracos and M92/M85.

I also need to check my SAM5 after seeing all the gassing issues floating around.

KNS makes them for virtually every AK variant and caliber. Even DMRs like the PSL and shorties like the Dracos and M92/M85.

I also need to check my SAM5 after seeing all the gassing issues floating around.
Ohhhh.... Draco, eh? Might have to pick one up for my SBR since I just switched out my muzzle brake for a Bulgarian 4 piece flash hider.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top