JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Received a very, very red box of goodies this morning.

51dco5.jpg

gqpvya.jpg

cglpjl.jpg

ykjj1s.jpg

It's basically high temp paint sprayed on, but it's applied over parkerization. It develops awesome wear quickly but stays protected!
And the wood is mismatched colors because they're different wood. Stock and upper HG are beech and I think lower HG is walnut. But the upper HG is also laminated. They were weird with their AKs.

Not that I can complain. It all adds to the look.

Visited my dad again the other day. He wasn't home yet so while I waited I went for a walk around the old property and snapped a few new pictures of my beloved TGI gun.

opy1ij.jpg

bjqbcm.jpg

lzmj2n.jpg

Underfolder is on the shopping list. Not a favorite of mine, but it's another space in the reference library.
I got a wild hare and took a wire wheel in my drill to my Type III bolt carrier to remove some small narsty rusty spots. Curiosity killed the cat, but Satisfaction sure brought him back! I went over the rest of the carrier and now it's shining brighter than ever!

33fjms.jpg

26wzx9.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews