JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you, I got it, 2 15-rd, 2 17-rd and 1 13-rd mags for $500 early last Summer. I decided I wanted a rough-shape Eastern Bloc sidearm to go along with my AK74 ratgun, so I was keeping an eye out for a Tokarev or Makarov till this dropped into my lap. It ticked all the boxes, and is easier to feed than 9x18 or 7.62x25 with a wider aftermarket following. Score!

Looks good with bakelite or true black.

All matching parts and original barrel.

11F16BDC-3B2B-4270-AAFB-BF382A377A59.jpeg 2BE6492B-9990-4C1E-A80E-43FDEE93F60D.jpeg

Bulgarian rifle, bulgarian wood. I'd put Russian wood on the saiga after its converted, but that's gonna be an AK-105. I'm just making sure I can join the 5.45 fun before its way too late.

Mine is spray paint, and the wood set will be the typical Bulgarian woodset. IICR, the lower handguards aren't the same wood as the upper or stock, hence the mismatch. Some will match some won't. I don't think they really cared how it ended up looking in the end, soldier shoots gun regardless.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top