JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^The wood furniture looks great! Brand new clothes, or did you refurbish surplus set?

I kept the wood on the Type 56, but mixed and matched on my SLR106 and SGL21.

Also: remember the good ol' days with AK ammo was plentiful? Seems like even 7.62x39 has dried up the past few months.

20200628_172418.jpg 20200704_133443.jpg

^The wood furniture looks great! Brand new clothes, or did you refurbish surplus set?

I kept the wood on the Type 56, but mixed and matched on my SLR106 and SGL21.

Also: remember the good ol' days with AK ammo was plentiful? Seems like even 7.62x39 has dried up the past few months.

View attachment 743306 View attachment 743307
Sorry for the late reply, been going to bed very early lately.

It`s a surplus Polish set, I just lucked out. ;)

yLCqzvd.jpg

Not sure if I've posted these little guys here yet or not. Both are Bulgarian kit builds. Both have "Border Green" wood from Soviet Stocks but different batches.

The AKSU or Suchka, or Krink or AKS74U, depending on how you know it, is a little Bulgarian fire breather. All Bulgarian except the receiver.

The AK74 is all Bulgarian as well except receiver. Shoots very well. Needs a finish on the receiver.

Romulus, good looking little Saiga! Very similar to the setup I ran 3gun with for a while and is now my EDC.

My WASR went thru some changes. The Soviet Stocks set is off. Now it has a Polish wire folder and a surplus Shark fin that was refinished in Commie Red by Warsaw Wood. They also did their mlok panel addition on both sides, featuring their 2 slot panels. I have Cloud Defensive REIN light mounted on there. The Flecktarn sling is by Citizen Gear Company.

EE32134C-FD13-4E5E-9F9F-D1DDB61E332A.jpeg

Scored an AK care package from a friend recently. He heard me complaining and sent some replacements and fun stuff. Now I've got a good beater set on my AKM, I was wanting a good beater set and man, this thing just oozes that sense of "I want to get them!"

DSC00964.JPG

DSC01081 (2).JPG .

DSC00969.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top