JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another reason I love the AK. Even the rifles make good truck guns!

A0EDB34F-7787-4905-B45B-51B2903C5171.jpeg

nope....just buy the adapter on circle10, just punch out the pin out of the hinge and attach the adapter. you can use the same pin....then you have to buy the buffer adapter to you can put on a buffer tube and stock.

Circle 10 AK 2-Bolt Folding Stock Adapter - 4.5mm - For SAM7SF - Circle 10 AK

Stormwerkz Universal Carbine Adapter - Circle 10 AK

wow I didn't know they had those for this rifle . I've been lookin up videos online but I'm not cuttin my receiver like some guys do or punch out rivets. That is definitely the way to go thanks for the links will have to order it now lol

wow I didn't know they had those for this rifle . I've been lookin up videos online but I'm not cuttin my receiver like some guys do or punch out rivets. That is definitely the way to go thanks for the links will have to order it now lol

yeah bro, i was in the same boat as you....they just came out with it. By any chance do you know where i can buy a AK47 front sight adjustment tool local?

but what do i use if i had to adjust side to side.
In case you didn't look at the video in the link: The cap of the cleaning kit goes on the other end of the sight drum, while the kit body is used in conjunction with a mag or other object to hammer it to adjust it for windage.

Everything you need to adjust your sights is in the cleaning kit, as it is literally just the cap body and a mag or other object.

I can`t help but laugh at all the defeatist whiners going "Wahh! Wahh! The AK Market is Dead! DEAD! Quick! Buy my WASR at 400% retail!"
I picked up this Clearview AMD for $390 shipped BNIB from the second owner. Completely unfired till I got my hands on it.

BcjilnX.jpg

uChhF6i.jpg

qdRLBRa.jpg

UxSakfV.jpg

I finally got this back from the builder this week:

taNqtuh.jpg
FYuykjd.jpg
9U9lJ0r.jpg
hatT5T1.jpg
nyozU6Y.jpg
lqBV9I0.jpg

This was built with a number-matching Polish Kbk AKMS underfolder kit. It has a Childers receiver that is made in the US from a Polish blank from the Radom factory where the rifle was originally built. It has Polish fire selector markings . The Polish blank was folded, rails installed, and heat treated in the US so it counts as a US part for 922r compliance. The receiver is marked with the same Polish serial number as the rest of the numbered parts (Childers offers custom serial numbers).

The barrel is a brand new Polish Fabryka Broni -FB Radom- chrome lined cold hammer forged barrel made in the Radom factory and better than the original barrel. It came unthreaded so I had the builder thread the barrel with standard AK 14x1 LH threads.

The rifle has a Magpul handguard, US Palm pistol grip, and enough other US-made parts for 922r compliance.

When I sent the package to the builder in May 2018 the invoice said

Terms
Lead Times
Complete Build 8-10 Weeks

I finally got it back in February 2019 - 8 months, not 8 weeks - after the builder received it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top