JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
huufbw.jpg

hybjji.jpg

lpw5xt.jpg

w8euwi.jpg

Finally got a family shot of the AK-style DMRs. Irons are zero-ed, and now need to get the scopes on and reach out farther. Maybe an actual SVD will be in the cards some day, but I'm not holding my breath :)

wJaRZYF.jpg

I don't have it yet but it'll be here tuesday... should be anyway

I got lucky and managed to get an order in on a KR-103, i'm just so stoked and now i'm just sitting here browsing the heck out of this thread.
I used to have a Saiga AK74 and sold it and I regret so much. Worst thing i've done in my entire life.

I guess the Eastern side Wildfires are good for something after all, they're casting a yellow haze into the sky, which does allow for some unique opportunities to play with lighting and color.

wed235.jpg

2defuu.jpg

iisbrs.jpg

Hey that was great. I don't care much for watching those competitions on TV. Everything is so fast, it gets boring. Watching it slightly slower and seeing your concentration. Nice!
I agree! More this worldly! I ve got a friend, Dave Neth, that's a purdy good 3gunner and he just makes me mad at how quick/accurate he is!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top