JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The UTG might not be on there for long. Thinking of going with Midwest extended.
As cheap as the UTG is, it works fine honestly. I had it on my WASR and it worked really well.
As for the brace, I haven't shot it even yet sadly. I just got the adapter today and put all of it together.
I wanna make the quick note, this is the worst folding adapter I have ever used. It is almost impossible to get it to fold.
Ah. Sounds like underfolders and sidefolders, takes use to loosen up.

Utg on an AK makes me a sad clown. :(

How's the brace?

I'll chime in with my opinion on the brace. IMO it is the best brace out there. I also have and love my PDW brace but it is a bit heavy.
CA1E4EE6-38A9-4D7F-B987-46D32D894765.jpeg

You can't be serious. An AK has the sloppiest tolerences known to man. You run 2,000 AK's and none of them will be identical. Pick any 2 rifles side b y side and the tolerenecs will be different. Yes an AK is a durable functioning guns. But no AK was ever made or "born" perfect.
Veprs seems to do alright.

Found some Appliance Enamel I forgot I had in the junk drawer. Decided it was time to hit those front sights again!

Aaaaand while I~m here, may as well share a pic of yesterday`s "Look"!

rE5dENp.jpg

6WwoGZZ.jpg

VAIVh5P.jpg

a0HjMtg.jpg

f15f2Fv.jpg
Got one of these bad boys before it went out of stock on Classic Firearms.
JRA built, WW reciever.
I do want to note that bulgarian polymer mags wobble AN INSANE AMOUNT.
Can someone recommend me a good mag for this thing?
I know some mag wobble is normal and just fine but the wobble i'm getting is crazy.

There are a handful of webstores, but considering they all are out to make a profit, expect to pay a premium. PM me for my guy`s contact info if you want to beat those.;)

Actually, to clarify, you`d need specialty paperwork for gun parts if valued over $100. RUS export law forbids the export of armor and components as well, so no ballistic helmets or plates.

Yes, RUS customs have been cracking down hard on ballistic products. There are fiberglass replicas however, made with original .mil components (padding, straps, etc), just with a fiberglass shell. Less likely to save you however much you paid if the package gets caught, the seller can get jail time as well. Not worth it, IMO.

And because this is a pic thread:

vF9SUm4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews