JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg any and all kinds please share the odder the better .My next coyote is gonna be peeing on the wall.

I been seeing a lot of deer next to road lately. Especially close to bridge that go over rivers .mmmmm hot weather and they are close to water. Sad to say I see alot dead .hit by cars

I do love birds mounted I have a nice Canadian goose in a standing position Ill get posted up .One of my pups put some teeth marks in his feet , he's not ruined but up close you can see em
I have another coyote too , it's a head/ neck mount howling and its small enough you could put it almost anywhere and the guy who mounted it did a beautiful job

I do love birds mounted I have a nice Canadian goose in a standing position Ill get posted up .One of my pups put some teeth marks in his feet , he's not ruined but up close you can see em
I have another coyote too , it's a head/ neck mount howling and its small enough you could put it almost anywhere and the guy who mounted it did a beautiful job

upload_2018-8-8_7-27-20.jpeg

upload_2018-8-8_7-27-57.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I was elk hunting watching a big park.Maybe an hour or so before dark this little female poked her head out ,I debated on whether or not to shoot her ... The elk were not cooperating so I decided to shoot,she spotted me trying to get my sticks in order and started to gallop away, she was about 200 yards or so, trotting ,All I had was my 300 win mag and it was brutal on her. She was literally in 2 peices when I collected her. She had great fur, so I wanted to do something with her. I hadn't seen this paticular mount before, but was sold as soon as I seen it. I think it's a pretty cool little mount .I have it on a small corner shelf in the living room, id like to get a red fox just like it someday.......let me know what you guys think ,would you do a similar mount or not?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top