Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

LETS MAKE A DEAL AK Railed Forends

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by cooper, Oct 28, 2012.

1. cooper

cooper molalla Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I WANT too much and I HAVE too many. Its time to make it feel like I NEED/SHOULD HAVE. I had the WANT to install some type of railed forend on my foreign exchange students but decided, I LIKE WOOD. TO HELL WITH IT I'LL JUST SAY IT NOTHING BEATS THE "DONG" So as would have I purchased multiple UNITS just to make sure I wouldn't go back. All forends are like new, they just never did it for me.[HR][/HR]
    First is a Tapco Galil type forend with NIW rail adapter kit (two side rails/one bottom/hardware) $20.00 FTF or $25.00 shipped [HR][/HR]
    Last is from I.O. Inc. It is a black polymer with a full length bottom rail molded into hand guard. Included are two additional side rails (must be drilled/attatched if used) and a standard Black polymer topcover. I would like to get $20.00FTF $25.00shipped .[HR][/HR]
    ---TAKE BOTH FOR $42.00 SHIPPED--- Not really looking for trades but I favor AK-AR-Sig 226-229 40S&W give it a try. For those wanting USPS I will accept PayPal Gift and USPS MO. For the well traveled FTF's available Molalla/Woodburn/OR. City or so. Thanks for looking MIDWEST IND. RAIL/TRIANGLE STOCK SOLD

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a railed lower foreend, don't need the gas piston housing/top.. I'm not quite sure what you have there because the picture is blurry..? OK< I looked it up and I can't use the optic specific top you have, but if you might seperate them?

It needs to be either metal or thermoplastic with a metal liner

3. cooper

BUMP

4. irierider

irierider PDX Member

sorry to be off topic but any of that 22 lr ammo left?
    damn i missed the triangle poly

5. cooper

Bump

6. cooper

BUMP

7. Tomoizle

Tomoizle Vancouver, Washington, United States Active Member

BA