JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Help me fight gun violence with Obama's help.

I decided to go ask Barry the president to do a little something to fight gun violence. I spent some time going through the FBI's crime stats and found that a human hand, unencombered with a dreaded "assault rifle" is used to kill a person 10 times more often than a rifle of any type.

To address this problem, I am proposing the "New York Method" of control on hands. Limit people to SEVEN fingers instead of ten. With only seven fingers, choking becomes a problem, using a hammer is tough, using a knife can be iffy if you are short thumbs. As governor Mario says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"NOBODY NEEDS TEN FINGERS TO HUNT DEER!!!!" or something like that.

I need about 99,997 more votes to get Barry to start chopping the fingers off bad men everywhere. Heck it makes as much sense as magazine limits and banning rifles based on their color or shape.

Thank you for your support.

<broken link removed>

So would I. Come on guys, 999,995 more to go.

I want to do another one demanding they pass a law requiring law makers to pass a urine, blood or hair tests for illegal drugs and a breath test before being allowed to write laws or vote on the floor of the house or senate.

Signed it too. The problem with the site is, whether by design or so many people using it, sometimes it locks up. But then isn't that the way D.C. works. Totally dysfunctional.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top