JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see how it possibly exists. No one has ever found a bone or tooth. Do they have hidden crematoriums somewhere ? The woods are crawling with people. Hunters, fishermen, hikers, campers, berry pickers, foresters, loggers, miners, road builders, state and U.S. Forest Service, BLM, U.S.G.S., etc. Not to mention the preponderance of trail cams nowdays. This weekend, the deer opener in Washington, the hills were alive with the presence of hunters with scopes, binocs, and spotting scopes. Yet no one has ever got a decent look at one. Hmmmmm.

Would I shoot one ? No...I love and respect all creatures of the forest, big and small...blah blah blah, hell yes I'd shoot the crap out of one ! I'd be on Leno making bank by day after tomorrow ! Let's see Massad Ayoob or Larry Vickers top THAT ! Might even get my own TV show where I could pimp Glocks and AR15's and make even more money !

Ok, I was kidding. My wife says I'm sarcastic and pessimistic. I doubt I'd shoot one but someone probably would. All joking aside, I have no problem with killing, but I'm not real fond of killing things for no reason.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top