JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just 2 years ago in 2018, a previously unknown isolated tribe was discovered by drone in the Brazilian rain forests.

Parts of the world, including the vast and extremely dense PNW forests, could contain a lot of mysteries like a bigfoot. I'm willing to believe unknown and not-yet-discovered bipedal intelligent yetis live in such areas, and have been elusive enough to evade confirmed discovery.

It's not impossible. I'd rank it as unlikely, but not impossible.

But it requires some actual proof. NOT spoofed videos, not pictures and videos of men in costumes running thru the woods, not easily faked foot impression castings, and certainly not clumps of uprooted weeks in the middle of a well traveled dirt road...

With the amount of fame an notoriety and money involved in finding confirmed evidence, I'd think we'd have found one by now. Perhaps not, but again it doesn't jive.

If they are an offshoot of humans, and bipedal, that means they have some level of measurable intelligence.
If they hide well, they are presumably intelligent. If they are intelligent humanoids, where are the tools, the fire and smoke evidence, the huts, the remnants of their food, their gardens, etc.

Not going to read the whole thread, but having read just the OP's first post, I have an observation:

It seems interesting to me that believers in a number of unproven and unlikely phenomenon take the most innocent circumstances/situations/observations and make assumptions and conclusions about them that are better assumed (using Occam's Razor principle) to be something else altogether.

I have observed this with regards to Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Yeti believers and those who believe in or think they have encountered aliens (from other worlds) - including abductions.

I once talked to one woman who had some short period of time (hours) when she blacked out one night and could not account for what happened during that time - so she just assumed she was the victim of alien abduction. More likely she did some drugs, or was drunk/whatever, and just simply passed out (yeah, given her behavior, that was much much more likely).

View attachment 721943
How do you KNOW they are real?

Man has machines, guns, mysterious magic like powers to create lights, fly, make fire, roads, big machines that move earth.

Assuming these Yeti have a higher level of thinking (tool use, ability and understanding how to expertly hide, etc.), what makes you think them throwing a rock is going to scare humans?

Analogy. I know grizzly bears are very dangerous and could kill me easily. Let's say I'm out in the woods, and for whatever reason hiding without any tools and a momma grizzly is with her cubs nearby. She hasn't noticed me and is just sitting there watching her cubs. I'm very well hidden and the wind is in my favor. Multiple choice question:
A. I stay hidden, observe, and hope she moves on with her business and never sees me or,
B. I draw all sorts of attention to my self by throwing rocks and her and making shouting noises and grunts.

I think the answer is obvious.

If Yeti exist, they can't be both really really smart enough to know and have the ability to expertly hide AND have the stupidity to draw attention to themselves so that man hunts them with our boom sticks and magical lights and loud machinery and flying orbs.
Why does anyone have to prove It to you, dude think what you want. I for one believe the tens of thousands of people that reported to have saw them going back decades.

Just happened to me on Saturday....not one, but TWO buffer retainers, just like that.... **POOF**!!

I blame Elon Musk. ;)
Maybe Bob and Doug could pick 'em up for ya on their way back to Earth...?

BEFORE YOU READ, remember, this was a strange occurrence. We do not really know what we experienced. The pictures seem like nothing unusual for the NorthWest, but as an avid hiker, Me and my girlfriend both agreed what we heard was distinct and consistent with "lore" and materials used. Do not think Im a nut, or do!

last early spring I went out to the pioneer graveyard in Kings Valley after dark (im such a rebel!) and instead of seeing a ghost, I ended up making communication with an unknown entity.
It was about 8pm on a Sunday when my girlfriend and I drove into the graveyard. (the gate is not locked after hours) I have a front and rear dash camera running and using spotlights and upgraded LED headlamps. ANYWAY, no ghosts, so I pulled up to the far back of the yard and parked, got out and walked up to the fenceline that goes into the trees and a large creek.
we stood quietly and recording what little we could light up with our spotlights. Nothing. Then, We heard two knocks echoing through the forest, maybe a mile away? It repeated again shortly after but this time from the opposite side, maybe further out too. We stared dead at eachother, knowing through researching, that this was possibly the way Sasquatches communicate. I grabbed up a stick and began my knocking. I knocked twice and waited. Maybe 30 seconds later, I got a response of one knock. from the first area of knocking.
I continued to knock back and forth with two knocks, then i guess i screwed up by over-knocking? It went quiet.. this incident occurred in about a timespan of 30 minutes from first hearing the knocks and realizing what we were hearing.
we went back the next sunday, bringing my game camera. I hopped the fence, found a good spot and set it up. While back there, I found two archways along a well traveled game trail. these archways were crude and were consisting of the tree branches pulled down and around, making this design. I found smewhat fresh tree branches broken off the trunk that were above my head and barely reach. Along with those archways, we found a conifer tree, still somewhat young for a tree, which would stand about 30 feet tall,maybe taller, but still thinner and flexible. This trees top was pulled down to the ground with the truck still firmly in the ground, making another archway..
the fog was thick thru that week and didnt get much on camera. It was tripped multiple times, even in the fog, video clips of nothing. Though I did get the tail of the largest squirrel in the NorthWest HAHAHA!!
Ill post the pics i took, these pictures dont serve justice but gives you an idea.

I have not been back to the location since, now that the weather is better, I might setup my game cam again.

What are your thoughts?

20200126_183321.jpg 20200126_183521.jpg 20200201_135609.jpg 20200201_135117.jpg 20200201_134904.jpg 20200126_183147.jpg 20200126_182413.jpg

I worked for Washington Dept. of Fish and Wildlife for several years. I managed all the land in SW Washington that belonged to the agency. As A consequence, I spent most of my career wandering over thousands of acres of state lands, all by my lonesome. I was deep into the Klickitat Wildlife area (on foot) and realized that I had quite a hike to get back to my car before night fall. After about two hours of steady hiking I realized that I was being followed. I thought that it might have been a cougar, since they will do that sort of thing. I learned a little bushcraft while hunting Communists in SE Asia, so after I got onto some rocky soil, I made a quick 90 degree turn uphill and then another 90 in a spot where I could get a look at the cougar. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that it was a bear! It stopped and looked directly at me (a distance of about 30 feet) and then I could see it's face. It wasn't a bear! The thing stood up on it's hind legs(it had been on all four smelling the trail that I had left) and it began to make odd noises kind of like a muffled bark and a yodel. It made no effort to run or approach me. It was still smelling the air trying to figure out exactly where I was. I moved slightly and that was all it took. It reversed it's movement and began a long loping stride back from the direction that it had come from. I took off after it ( I had a 9MM in a holster) and had to run pretty hard to catch a glimpse of it again. It now looked back at me and started kind of running. I could see that if I took a narrow deer trail to my left I could intercept the thing in about 50 yards. I ran as hard as I could and sure enough, I got within 12 to 15 feet of it. It had a very "funky" smell to it and it was quite tall (I'm 5'9") and it was at least two feet taller than me. I spoke to it in a very calm voice and moved closer. It began making those weird sounds again and it was getting dark. I spoke in low tones trying to calm it. It shuffled a bit every time I moved towards it. It kept moving away. Finally, I just said "I won't hurt you". The thing screamed at me in English, "Keep your social distance from me and wear a mask, you bastard!!"

What are your thoughts?

[ 1594789944592.png
Normal second growth forest.
1594789994065.png
Same showing some tree disease or die-off
1594790033258.png
Established game trail, vine maple or willow seeking light.
1594790072760.png
Vine maple or willow seeking light,
1594790114022.png
Vine maple
1594790187614.png
Looks like a hemlock or fir with lower dead branch broken. Very typical.

First, I am not trying to discount any of your observations. Only offering what I see.
I find it very interesting to hear about, and see, how other people interpret their surroundings.

The knocking would have made me stop and listen for a minute, but I have heard quite a bit of it in the forest. The trees knock, squeak, clatter and squall in a mild breeze. Rocks loosen and roll down slides.

So much to be witnessed, if one takes the time to get out and experience it.

Regards,
MT

Edit: Found something to share

Last Edited:
Must have been a little miniature Sasquatch that would frequently visit the 2nd story of my house and knock on the eve until I put a rubber snake on the downspout. He'd wake me up early with every little visit, "knock, knock, knocking" away...

When dealing with small springs, do the operation inside a large clear plastic bag so you can see what you're doing and if/when the spring launches it's harmlessly captures in the bag and easy to recover.
How do you breathe? Is it a really large clear plastic bag like a dry cleaning bag?:p:D

Last Edited:
The trees knock, squeak, clatter and squall in a mild breeze. Rocks loosen and roll down slides.
This is true.
Also woodpecker tapping can sometimes be heard from a distance as well.
Also trees fall frequently in the forest,
Ever notice the sheer numbers of them lying on the ground?
I have often heard trees falling in the night when it's quiet.
It's amazing the sounds you can hear in the woods when it's quiet and you are away from roads, vehicles, other people etc.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top