JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bigfoot apparently make nests, similar to mountain gorillas...

I have personally seen the nests, and I am very impressed by them. I will go on record as saying that I believe sasquatches made them. They were constructed by twisting and breaking off branches from the surrounding huckleberry bushes which grow up to 8 feet tall in the area. The branches were brought to the nest locations and seemingly woven in an intentional shape that most resembles the ground nests of gorillas. The only other contender for possibly having made the nests would be a black bear, but a biologist who saw the nests noted that if this is black bear behavior, it is undocumented black bear behavior. Nothing like this has been seen before by anyone involved.

View attachment 720613

Adhering to precisely what is said here:

with particular attention to what the Biologist actually said:

This is a DIRECT comparison between firstly a KNOWN animal (Bear with a Biologiist stating unknown behavior to a Bear). It then gives equivalent creedence to the possibility of it being that of an UNKNOWN animal. That is not what the Biologist said, if this account of his statement is accurate.

Even though the OP didn't toss me a "like", there were a few Members who enjoyed my post (#108)...or maybe they pitied me for misidentifying the creature in the forest. In an effort to redeem myself, I am posting again. This entry may provide a story that may explain why my brain transformed a standing bear into the legend of the deep woods...The creature known as BIGFOOT. So drink water and change your socks! Off we go.

The Prequel Sequel : Steve meets BIGFOOT!!!

No poopy...there I were, spoon deep in some of Grandmother's homemade tapioca pudding while enjoying a terrestrial broadcast television event in full color. I am getting ahead of my self. Here is a little back story...

Parental Command had granted me a 24 hour pass, a chance for their little soldier to get some much needed R&R (rest and radiation). My Grandmother ran the family USO. There were boards games, puzzles and a complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica...Alpha-to-Zulu. Being well-read individual, I had selected the perfect publication for the evening...the TV Guide. Glancing to the wall clock ticking and tok'ing its way to the strike of the hour, I knew I had to make a quick decision. I thumbed through the pages to find the current program listings. And after a few clicks of the rotating dial, I rushed to take seat on the tastefully pillowed sofa that was adorned with a hand crocheted afghan. In front of me, a bowl of tapioca pudding centered on a metal TV tray. And then it started...The Six Million Dollar Man!

I don't want to spoil the show for you, before you get a chance to watch it...But Steve Austin has a run-in with BIGFOOT!

1594521624967.png

I will say that there are some serious twists and turns in this high speed cyborg vs. BIGFOOT battle.

I think this show was a factor in my mistaken sighting (as documented in post #108)...I was just a kid.:oops:
How was I to know that Bigfoot, in the TV show, was Andre the Giant...I was just a kid.:oops:
How was I to know that Parental Command wanted me out of the house so they could do some War Gaming...I was just a kid.:eek:

(I appreciate You taking the time to read this and apologize for length, punctuation and spelling errors)

Regards,
MT

Last Edited:
Don't let the naysayers give You a hard time about it, it's real and I wouldn't give you a hard time about Bigfoot.
Watch this guy on YouTube for a real prospective

Last Edited:
Not going to read the whole thread, but having read just the OP's first post, I have an observation:

It seems interesting to me that believers in a number of unproven and unlikely phenomenon take the most innocent circumstances/situations/observations and make assumptions and conclusions about them that are better assumed (using Occam's Razor principle) to be something else altogether.

I have observed this with regards to Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Yeti believers and those who believe in or think they have encountered aliens (from other worlds) - including abductions.

I once talked to one woman who had some short period of time (hours) when she blacked out one night and could not account for what happened during that time - so she just assumed she was the victim of alien abduction. More likely she did some drugs, or was drunk/whatever, and just simply passed out (yeah, given her behavior, that was much much more likely).

_nc_ohc=mZBluRx1PqIAX9rYJn7&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

It seems interesting to me that believers in a number of unproven and unlikely phenomenon take the most innocent circumstances/situations/observations and make assumptions and conclusions about them that are better assumed (using Occam's Razor principle) to be something else altogether.

I also find it interesting that some believers have a hard time accepting why others do not 'believe' as well considering the lack of 'physical' evidence.

Not everyone is so gullible as to 'roll over' on nothing more than such as the OP asked:

So my story, and countless other stories from people here isn't good enough?

Why heck no it's not good enough!

Body, live captured or the least possible - my OWN experience of seeing one in the wild going about it's normal activities without knowing I am there and I have enough time to ascertain it is in fact 'real'.

I find it interesting that those who don't believe find it hard to move on to another thread that interests them and feel the need to ridicule those who do..just the nature of the internet I guess..

I find it interesting that those who don't believe find it hard to move on to another thread that interests them and feel the need to ridicule those who do..just the nature of the internet I guess..

I was ignoring the thread, but then I saw that pic on FB and it got me thinking about the crossover between bigfoot and aliens. So I posted it.

Take it from a heretic who gets it from all sides - if you think simple observations on belief systems are ridicule then I suggest you find a way to grow thicker skin or avoid such topics that invite such observations.

At this point in my life I care less and less what other think about me or what I say. Hell, most people have shown me that courtesy my whole life, so I might as well reciprocate.

But all I know is that I have seen some things I can't explain. I'm a skeptic of everything, but when science and logic cant make sense of it, you have to start to consider we dont know Sht about Fk.

I find just accepting what I see is better than always trying to have an explanation.

Looks like a ping pong ball, or smaller faster drone, how was the blasting/cliff clearing being done? I would think it was possibly sent on its trajectory from the cliff clearing process? A form of shrapnel?
Simple, it's a supersonic seagull. A smaller drone was what came to mind, that thing was bookin'.

But our drone operator for that day assured us that his was the only drone in the sky in the work zone.
WSDOT had even shut down the highway for miles on either side of the work zone.
While it's possible that someone could have had a second drone and have been piloting it from the far shore of Rimrock Lake, one would have to think that our pilot would have been aware of another drone in the work zone...

Hoax!

Obviously someone was waiting there for you in the rain to prank you, duh.
Only one road in. In the rain it would not have lasted for a hoax. I was the only cutter on the job. No body was coming. The guys I worked with were not into practical jokes. Call it what you will.

When I take off my shirt at the beach Bigfoot sightings go up.

My suspicion is that Sasquatch is an extinct hominid that native tribes retain in their stories. The wild man of Borneo was dismissed as legend before science documented the orangutan. So I am going with extinct creature. The fossil record is likely very incomplete and not fully explored either, but any number of hominid fossils could be a Sasquatch. Some like Neanderthal lived with humans.

Only one road in. In the rain it would not have lasted for a hoax. I was the only cutter on the job. No body was coming. The guys I worked with were not into practical jokes. Call it what you will.
Sorry man, I was being sarcastic! That was a preemptive strike against the the people whom would try and rebuke your story.

I full heatedly believe your account. It is completely asinine to assume someone would lay in wait for for a random person to hoax in such a remote area. Yet that is precisely the explanation most of the critics would try to use to explain away the experience. It's been suggested in this thread already.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top