JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Makes me sad I have not gotten out farther myself!
Get out and go climb a waterfall!
100_1162.jpg

Recently, I gave away (among a lot of other things) a one time worn on a winter camping trip a very high dollar, L.L. Bean, gore-tex outer, heavy coat to my Granddaughters boy friend.

I asked them both if they knew what gore-tex is expecting 'of course'..they didn't.

Millennials...ay yi yi!

Yet no one has ever found such a habitation... Hmmm.
Bigfoot apparently make nests, similar to mountain gorillas...

I have personally seen the nests, and I am very impressed by them. I will go on record as saying that I believe sasquatches made them. They were constructed by twisting and breaking off branches from the surrounding huckleberry bushes which grow up to 8 feet tall in the area. The branches were brought to the nest locations and seemingly woven in an intentional shape that most resembles the ground nests of gorillas. The only other contender for possibly having made the nests would be a black bear, but a biologist who saw the nests noted that if this is black bear behavior, it is undocumented black bear behavior. Nothing like this has been seen before by anyone involved.

L-nest1.jpg

Bigfoot apparently make nests, similar to mountain gorillas...

I have personally seen the nests, and I am very impressed by them. I will go on record as saying that I believe sasquatches made them. They were constructed by twisting and breaking off branches from the surrounding huckleberry bushes which grow up to 8 feet tall in the area. The branches were brought to the nest locations and seemingly woven in an intentional shape that most resembles the ground nests of gorillas. The only other contender for possibly having made the nests would be a black bear, but a biologist who saw the nests noted that if this is black bear behavior, it is undocumented black bear behavior. Nothing like this has been seen before by anyone involved.

View attachment 720613
And you believe this fits the definition of "shelter"? And such a shelter would be adequate for winter survival?

And you believe this fits the definition of "shelter"? And such a shelter would be adequate for winter survival?

No, I was just offering examples of unexplained structures supposedly created by Bigfoot based on the design and forces needed to twist the branches.

If you do an internet search, there are a few other discovered structures that are more appropriate for winter survival.

However, I think most of them look more man-made, so who knows?

I have personally seen the nests
Yea I have personally seen nests that look very similar to these also - and have actually seen the 'creatures' that were bedding in the nests get up and run off -

Elk-

I see nothing in the pictures that indicates any type of intentional, organized collecting of branches, 'weaving' or otherwise and looks like a typical elk waller or bedding they will scratch together.

Yea I have personally seen nests that look very similar to these also - and have actually seen the 'creatures' that were bedding in the nests get up and run off -

Elk-

I see nothing in the pictures that indicates any type of intentional, organized collecting of branches, 'weaving' or otherwise and looks like a typical elk waller or bedding they will scratch together.

Yeah, I really don't think elk actually are breaking off huckleberry branches and carrying them to a separate location and then twisting them and weaving them together to form a nest.

But if you thing they are capable of it, then fine.

Yeah, I really don't think elk actually are breaking off huckleberry branches and carrying them to a separate location and then twisting them and weaving them together to form a nest.

But if you thing they are capable of it, then fine.

Looks like a briar patch of tall weeds in which a large animal or pack of animals bedded down. No need for any transporting of any branches. I've seen similar beds in tall weeds and brush before made by deer, 'yotes, etc. Nothing to get excited about.

It seems that people that don't believe, simply don't WANT to believe. They claim they are open-minded, but ask questions and demand evidence that can be easily found in less than a minute by doing a simple internet search, then tear apart or completely ignore anything you present.

It's not my responsibility to provide proof. Believe or not, but don't claim there is no evidence if you've never done a simple search and looked for yourself. Yes, most of it is hoaxes, or mistaken identity. But there are a few instances where actual evidence was found and verified by science.

The truth is out there, whether or not you choose to actually look for it.

I am open minded to the possibility of bigfoot, as to all the other potential mysteries of our universe yet to be understood. I never believed in ghosts until I had my own unexplainable experiences. And at least for ufo's there are the videos recently released by the navy and its hard to believe the pilots banter to be staged. I just wish there was more credible documented evidence for the species. I suppose ghosts and ufo's have the ability to "come and go", perhaps sasquatch has some form of cloaking/chameleon effects going on? As technology progresses, our understanding of our world does too, maybe in the future we will have hd flir satellites that track herd /animal movements in the backcountry, and might see the heat signature of a sasquatch family. We have learned alot in the last 100 years, who knows how much more we will know in the next 100.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top