JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You have serious implications of actual balls around here but I have my doubts. You seem to be able to match wits with most here and enjoy doing so, unfortunately a majority of your views are very anti in many ways. Anti Constitution, Anti American, Anti Fa, you get the point. My guess is that you were picked on by boys who were of normal or larger size all throughout school and now you've found a way to "make them pay". Anyways, I can relate to your experiences, other than being small, vindictive, and incell. Have a great life!!!
Your assumptions are so far from correct it's funny my dude. *Walks 6'3, 270 pound frame away in shame, probably to eat tendies and cry from past bullies*

Sir, I aim to be a real Chad like you one day. Teach me your ways.

You have serious implications of actual balls around here but I have my doubts. You seem to be able to match wits with most here and enjoy doing so, unfortunately a majority of your views are very anti in many ways. Anti Constitution, Anti American, Anti Fa, you get the point. My guess is that you were picked on by boys who were of normal or larger size all throughout school and now you've found a way to "make them pay". Anyways, I can relate to your experiences, other than being small, vindictive, and incell. Have a great life!!!
His views might well be the exact opposite if he felt that would annoy you. Just sayin'. Self admitted troll.

Several of my posts were deleted due to "random" reporting. Most strong willed people can deal with a retort to their snide comments but, that doesn't work here anymore.

"Lets go Brandon"...is a cute phrase and work around sayin' "Fornicate Joe Biden."

Fornication , for those here who have experienced it ( Can't speak for all y'all )...
Can be a wonderful and joyful act.

So Just what is being said here....? :eek: :D

Now don't get me wrong...
I love a good fornication , sometimes a good fornication is just what is needed....

However taking the above phrase "Fornicate Joe Biden" literally..... I will not fornicate Joe Biden....:eek: :D
Andy

Last Edited:
"Lets go Brandon"...is a cute phrase and work around sayin' "Fornicate Joe Biden."

Fornication , for those here who have experienced it ( Can't speak for all y'all )...

I love a good fornication , sometimes a good fornication is just what is needed....

However taking the above phrase "Fornicate Joe Biden" literally..... I will not fornicate Joe Biden....:eek: :D
Andy
It helps if you ad something to it. Sort of like a stinger, or zinger. For instance I always follow it with, "With a BRICK!". Or "With a Shoe". Or any item that may cross your mind at the time.

edit: I just realized I already posted this on the first page. Memory! Was a good thing!

Andy
Perhaps we should specify who shall perform the fornication. What about that kid with the long fingernails who was mincing around the capital in the WH commercial?

Thread closed
#

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, hurting our cause far more than it could ever help it. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads