JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Noreen ULR 50bmg
RAP 50bmg
Ultimate Accuracy RAP 50bmg

IMAG0983.jpg IMAG0984.jpg IMAG0985.jpg IMAG0989.jpg

I figured if the ranges took a ,even 20' shipping container and built some baffles on each side,they could cut down the noise level emensely.
Basically a silencer

Naw, it was easier to just ban the rifles, and tell 50 caliber shooters to go elsewhere. They also cut back on range hours, in order to placate them. I believe that the two women that bought the horse ranch near the range threatened a lawsuit, at some point. And that could have entailed a lot of money to fight. Why they bought a place so close to a gun range, though, is difficult to understand. Certainly the real estate agent must have disclosed its existence.

They really are not happy that the range is open at all on Sundays. They complained that they cannot enjoy their Sundays in peace.

Naw, it was easier to just ban the rifles, and tell 50 caliber shooters to go elsewhere. They also cut back on range hours, in order to placate them. I believe that the two women that bought the horse ranch near the range threatened a lawsuit, at some point. And that could have entailed a lot of money to fight. Why they bought a place so close to a gun range, though, is difficult to understand. Certainly the real estate agent must have disclosed its existence.

They really are not happy that the range is open at all on Sundays. They complained that they cannot enjoy their Sundays in peace.
sounds like 4 corners

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads