JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any one remember Saturday cartoon shows in Portland Or. in the 70's, There were a few actual "Shows" that had mini sitcoms with live actors like Jim Neighbors and others? They also had guest Bands preform on one of those shows! Not the Great Space Coaster, It was long before that!

Any one remember Saturday cartoon shows in Portland Or. in the 70's, There were a few actual "Shows" that had mini sitcoms with live actors like Jim Neighbors and others? They also had guest Bands preform on one of those shows! Not the Great Space Coaster, It was long before that!

Your going to make me date myself here, but I was one of those kids that grew up in the early 60's and was around in the "singing cowboy" Heck Harper days.
In 1962 John Kennedy was killed on my birthday and I was 5,, well older than dirt now and I still watch reruns of old school cartoons-on line (hard to imagine really) with my grand kids, man they love the stuff, laughing and enjoying it.
Good times, good times.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top