JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to admit, of the more modern era cartoons, I used to sit and watch the Animaniacs with my kid in the early '90s.
Some of their stuff was hilarious.

I think this is part of the one that got my attention initially:

I forgot about Animaniacs - my wife was doing daycare back in the 90's and I'd come home from work to see some of those. It was really quite funny even as an adult. Definitely bordered on not suitable for kids at times.

upload_2016-8-31_19-34-57.png up to about 1960 any way.

I forgot about Animaniacs - my wife was doing daycare back in the 90's and I'd come home from work to see some of those. It was really quite funny even as an adult. Definitely bordered on not suitable for kids at times.
Yeah, I used to watch some of my son's reactions to see if he was catching on to some of the more adult oriented jokes.

I used to love the ones like this:

When my daughter was little, I would watch SpongeBob SquarePants with her and she never did get the over the top adult humor that was carefully blended in to keep adults from getting bored.

Last Edited:
Bugs Bunny was always my favorite, along with his cast of characters: Elmer Fudd ("Kill the wabbitt..."), and my special fave the Tasmanian Devil who was afraid of NOTHING...
except Mrs. Devil.

Honorable mentions:
Speed Racer, Space Battleship Yamato, Road Runner, Scooby Doo, Mighty Mouse, Tom & Jerry

Lambert the sheepish Lion
And the Sword in the stone.

For those of you who have seen it the old movie Fire and Ice. Man it's something else. Just ran across it the other day. How the F did my parents let me watch that.

Most any of the Warner Bros. stuff after the black-and-white era. The best of the best is Bugs Bunny in "Hillbilly Hare". You could say I'm a fan!! WP_20161006_001.jpg

Rocky and Bullwinkle, all of it, but especially Mr Peabody!

My son grew up with Scoob and the gang. I like them too!

Does anyone remember Fractured Flickers? Not a cartoon, but hilarious!!! :p

I like all the "classic" series (Disney, Hanna Barbara etc etc).

My all time favorite though, would have to be "Star Blazers". The Battleship Yamato...turned into a space ship. That show was awesome!

My brother would rig up the TV to work so we could watch that show. Our folks had a special electrical chord hooked up to the TV, so we could only watch during "TV time" after homework & such. I'm actually surprised neither of us electrocuted ourselves...sparks & blown breaker a couple times...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top