JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Born in 1955, I enjoyed high quality, non-PC, musical, violent, humorous, hand-drawn/airbrushed cartoons as a kid. As those attributes were systematically eliminated from cartoons by 1970 or so, they all just turned to crap. Mostly from my early memories, take a wild guess who has remained my alter-ego for decades. He just never gives up!

Flintstones. (minus Kazoo)
Jetsons (why only one season ... still relevant 50 years on)
Tom & Jerry

All the WB of my era - stuff they cannot show today
(even Sesame Street Season 1 comes with a Parental Warning!)

Wiley -vs- Road Runner -- No words but just fantastic.
Yosemite - Woah! Stupid Mule Woah!
Foghorn - I say, boy, I say ...
Ralph (sheep dog / time clock )
Marvin - who doesn't like a disintegrater pistol
Pepe' -
Albuquerque - it is on my to visit list for only one reason!

When my daughter was little - we watched Duck Tales and the others they had in rotation together. Not as good as the older stuff, tho.

Popeye. Reminds me a lot of my grandfather. Specifically my favorite is the one with Ali Baba and his 40 thieves. I remember one scene in which the two were squaring off when Baba stole Popeye`s belt without unbuckling it, so Popeye reached down Baba`s shirt and pulled out his long Johns. He laughed and said "Abu Hasem Hasn`t Got `em anymore!"

Either Popeye, The Flintstones or GI Joe. Anybody watch Sealab 2021 back when it aired? That was some good stuff. "To enforce my state of Martian law I`m forming a cadre of Martian knights charged with enforcing the sacred law of the red planet!"

I have to admit, of the more modern era cartoons, I used to sit and watch the Animaniacs with my kid in the early '90s.
Some of their stuff was hilarious.

I think this is part of the one that got my attention initially:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top