JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can watch cartoons in my mind all day long. As soon as I say I have a favorite, another favorite may surface.

The old Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote are as close to the top as any I can think of right now.

Some of the old non-PC Bugs Bunny are pretty great too.

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
And how 'bout Quickdraw McGraw?

Here's 7-minutes you'll be glad you wasted.

<broken link removed>

Hanna-Barbera was pretty prolific at making cartoons. And by putting a cowboy hat on Fred Flintstone's face, he's now a sheriff. Or a cowboy hat on (the Jetson's) Mr. Spacely's face, and he's a sheriff too. Kind of one cartoon face fits all.

You just can't beat coyote and roadrunner. It has what I would describe as esoteric nuances that make it, well, 'trippy' and absolutely enthralling. Woody Woodpecker was one of the best, and Bugs, Daffy Duck; Foghorn Leghorn was the most fun to imitate. I really love the old black and white Popeye cartoons, and the inevitable climax of the can of spinach coming out while the Star Spangled Banner busted in out in full rhapsody. It made me laugh and gave an adrenaline rush, all on a Saturday morning. As far as trippy and esoteric, Felix the Cat was the most out there, but just as fascinating. Rocky and Bullwinkle, great stuff. Of course the Saturday morning ritual ended around 12 years old when I got my paper route and had to be out of the house around 5. And when I came back, it was time to do chores, so no more cartoons!

And while not a cartoon, I loved the Lil' Rascals. Not PC to be sure, but I could relate to it the most, being poor and blessed with an abundant imagination to fuel the misadventures of me and my buddies.

Last Edited:
One of the greats

2378292068_66f59be9db.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top