JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife and I went to Starbucks in Yakima today O/Cing (which is very rare for us, I have issues with O/C that have nothing to do with rights).

We told the employees there (we chatted up three of them) why we were there and that we normally never went to Starbucks, but had made a point of spending money there today because they hadn't caved to the Brady Bunch.

Apparently we were the 8th or ninth people there today that had done the same thing and the employees were all very supportive of us. One looked at my gun and commented that it looked cool, and mentioned he had a Ruger p-94 that he sometimes carried.

Glad wqe went, message sent. Starbucks at this point, would be financially dumb as Hell to reverse their stance. They probably made an extra million bucks from all the gun-nuts today.

So I went out on my date yesterday (valentine's day) and we went to the Starbucks on 4th and Morrison (the actual store not the one across the street in the mall). I had a bunch of 2 dollar bills and I used four of them to buy my coffees and lemon cake :). I asked the cashier if she was interested in knowing why I was paying with 2 dollar bills and I told her why.... she said "oh cool, I can dig that!". I wanted to open carry but I had my date with me (she is interested in guns, and I am taking her shooing for the first time soon) and at that Starbucks locations there are a lot of bums so I didn't wanna deal with anything negative. All in all I hope I made a positive impact and it was some numy coffee and cake :p and yes I did show my date my gun ;) she can't wait to shoot it and I can't wait to teach her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top