JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I know is it seems like the good guy gets screwed much of the time.

Your right about that. The problem is todays world people defend the bad guy when they get into trouble. They will probably sue the theft victim for emotional stress of being pranked. Maybe they pulled a muscle vacuuming up the glitter.
Id admit dog poo is probably not a good idea thinking about it...

Years ago when I was in the Navy living in an apartment, our newspaper would be stolen. I found a newspaper a few days old, and used a large sharpie to write "I hope you like old news Thief". We didn't have any more papers stonen after that. I am thinking a kid was grabbing if for his dad or something. Different times, now we would probably be harassed for not having the current paper for them to retrieve, lol.

Got to love this approach to dealing with vermen. The neighbor got a package theif on camera so I'm going to help him now.
Our daughter had to move back home with our 2 year old grandson.. now I'm happy to take diapers out to pkg them in the garage.
Open the incoming Amazon box on the bottom, load and clear tape.. :)

Got to love this approach to dealing with vermen. The neighbor got a package theif on camera so I'm going to help him now.
Our daughter had to move back home with our 2 year old grandson.. now I'm happy to take diapers out to pkg them in the garage.
Open the incoming Amazon box on the bottom, load and clear tape.. :)
Nothing like those nasty Baby Browns to stuff a box with, especially after a really good round of spaghetti and jello, and Moms milk after!

What I find most interesting about the package thief situation is when many of them appear to be well off. Surveillance video shows many dressed in nice or trendy clothes, some arrive in cars. If you can afford these things why steal. Obviously since they don't have a need there is some narcissist motivation behind it which makes them worse off than the typical thief suspect.

Drug habit! Seen a bunch of folks show up to a charity event where they were passing out kids bikes, food and other stuff, Mom and Dad show up in a new Land Rover or Navigator, dressed nice, certainly have means, and yet.................
lots of coke users who spend their families income on their habit and cant provide for them!

All I know is it seems like the good guy gets screwed much of the time. Or is it dirt bags get away with too much? I consider myself a good guy. Therefore I'm just not going to take any chances! BUT, if you can get pics of any fun pranks you get on these dirt bags, please share. :D
Well Mike make sure you have some time to enjoy some viewing of pranks. Twinz on youtube have some pranks that I have enjoyed. Bike thieves, exploding chilli purse, stolen back pack, misplaced cell phone or pistol that has a shocking device installed, and many others. They set up and film unwary thieves. They are a couple of sturdy dudes and a cameraman and are good at baiting and filming. I think you will enjoy them.

Years ago my father told me a story about a friend who lived in New York during the garbage workers strike. It got so bad that trash was piling up in the streets. Dad's friend would pack up his trash in a nice box, put a big bow on it, and leave it in the back seat of his convertible - with the top down of course. The box never failed to disappear.

In elementary school someone was stealing people's lunches. It was a pretty big school so it was hard to tell who it might be. Apparently the lockers were not hard to get into. A friend of mine was hit a few times. I told him to put an ex-lax bar in a Hershey wrapper and leave it in his lunch every day until it disappeared. We got a lot of laughs out of the possibilities but the theft ended before the bar got taken.

Years ago my father told me a story about a friend who lived in New York during the garbage workers strike. It got so bad that trash was piling up in the streets. Dad's friend would pack up his trash in a nice box, put a big bow on it, and leave it in the back seat of his convertible - with the top down of course. The box never failed to disappear.

In elementary school someone was stealing people's lunches. It was a pretty big school so it was hard to tell who it might be. Apparently the lockers were not hard to get into. A friend of mine was hit a few times. I told him to put an ex-lax bar in a Hershey wrapper and leave it in his lunch every day until it disappeared. We got a lot of laughs out of the possibilities but the theft ended before the bar got taken.
I once read of a hippie construction-worker who dealt with serial lunch theft by dropping a four-way hit of acid into a "bait" sandwich and watching to see who came back off break high... when one of the big dudes started talking about skinny-dipping with the boss's wife after work, GAME OVER. As was his job.
h/t George Hayduke

Im not certain how that would even work to charge the crime victim for the thiefs littering crime. The thief would have to admit to his crime to press charges for your dog feces prank but as far as I know dog feces is otherwise harmless just gross.

The only thing I would "worry about" here is if you leave a label on anything with your name and address on it. Since the scum is going to toss the package when they see they have been duped. don't want those who come to clean it up to see your name and address on it. May make them "think" you tossed your trash in the road. Long shot but easily avoided. Just slap a fake label. As I mentioned if I was to do this I would put the address of some local anti gun politician on it just for fun.:D
Now making some kind of bomb, there you are getting into some real danger. Sadly if the scum gets hurt many places would come after you. Not that I agree with this but the law is what it is.

The only thing I would "worry about" here is if you leave a label on anything with your name and address on it. Since the scum is going to toss the package when they see they have been duped. don't want those who come to clean it up to see your name and address on it. May make them "think" you tossed your trash in the road. Long shot but easily avoided. Just slap a fake label. As I mentioned if I was to do this I would put the address of some local anti gun politician on it just for fun.:D
Now making some kind of bomb, there you are getting into some real danger. Sadly if the scum gets hurt many places would come after you. Not that I agree with this but the law is what it is.
Hayduke wisdom, again; remove anything that can be traced back to you, and use a Secondary Mark's address/info.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top