JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good article. I think that most gun owners realize that all of this is just a ploy to take guns a little at a time. They can't just come in and say give us all the guns now, but if they take away "assault rifles" a lot of the people who don't shoot them won't complain. Then they will come for handguns and the hunters won't complain. Then they will come for all the rifles and people who only own shotguns won't complain. Then, they will take the shotguns. It's all about divide and conquer.

I think it is simply time for all of us to stand up and say no more! If we stand together there is nothing the government can do except to back down.

There's not really evidence to show that though. They "took" away our "assault rifles" in the past with an AWB, and that's as far as it went. Then it expired, and now they're back on shelves and in high demand. Why are we concluding that they're out to take all guns from everyone?

Edit: That's not to say I support an AWB at all, I agree it's a pointless endeavor which won't keep them away from the criminals who shouldn't have them. I'm just saying that the potential AWB that is being debated doesn't mean the "gub'ment" wants to go door to door taking all your guns away.

The "assault Rifles" were taken away by NFA34. Now they are trying to take away modern sporting rifles, by spreading fear and misinformation, and labelling those rifles with the incorrect name.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top