JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I TOO HADBTO PART FROM THIS COMPANY. SUCKS I ENJOYED SUPPORTING LOCAL WHERE EVER I HAVE LIVED.
THEY KEEP THIS UP. I FORCAST NONE IN ANY NEIGHBORHOOD. OR....GET BACK WHERE YOU BELONG...EMPLOYEE OWNED RIGHT ?
DID THEY VOTE?
JUST CONFUSED/DUMB ENOUGH TO GO ALONG WITH IT?
WALMARTS ALL WAYS HIRING...HAVE FUN

Unfortunately, the anti-gunners are getting smarter.

Sweeping changes, bans, and such - these are easy. Every pro-2A will vote no. Done deal. Doing that nonsense, the anti-gunners help bring the pro-2A community together.

But stuff like this...it's less polarizing. Less absolute. Less easy for even every pro-2A *or* anti-gunner to agree fully on.

Realistically, no system is perfect, and no method of gun control or lack of gun control is perfect. But stuff like this is hard to look at from a simple standpoint when it can have so many repercussions and effects in other ways.

My personal opinion: the majority of young persons in recent years, according to statistics and personal observations, do not show the maturity, intelligence, or decision making abilities appropriate for firearms ownership.

But that's only my personal opinion as relates to youngsters - small picture.

Big picture: If every business is allowed to make up rules and policies that violate or side step law, then it creates a shaky system that can lead to other businesses doing same in other ways, with little rhyme or reason.

If every business is allowed to make up rules and policies that violate or side step law, then it creates a shaky system that can lead to other businesses doing same in other ways, with little rhyme or reason.

What's worse, these "Powers" are discovering that our laws are toothless tigers, when we cannot enforce State Law or the Fed Laws can be exempted by the States, were in deep doo-doo!
It's also telling when a group of citizens can subvert our established system of changing the State and National Constitutions through "Citizens Initiative" to create a false Amendment, removing the system from the process!
On a national stage, we have states preempting Fed law and defying executive orders through our gov'ners and State A.G's sueing to block those laws they don't like or agree with! Take Sanctuary status as an example, our sitting POTUS has issued orders to enforce existing law on these topics, and yet the States defy a fed order and block it from enforcement, again, with out following the process for doing so!
Lets look at the latest 2nd rulings of the SCOTUS! They hand down a ruling that carries the full weight of constitutional law, and yet the States can preempt those rulings to their hearts content, and thus, SCOTUS has no power! Same with POTUS, if the States preempt a lawful order from POTUS, then POTUS is powerless! How did we get to this point? How do the states hold that kind of power? Or, is it the D.O.J. who lack the teeth to go after the States ( and their leaders) for violating established and adjudicated Law? Last I checked, we have a very specific set of laws regarding changes to, or challenges to established law!:eek: Why are we not following ( and allowing corruption of) established law!:mad::mad::mad:

Don't care! & know that is the way it is & both sides support, but in my humble opinion companies, or other private sector areas being able to skirt our inalienable rights then that's just the inroad they need.
If it's inalienable then I'm right if not... then their right..
old but just coming back here after a hiatus...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top