JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you get past this God help you

20150803_111412.jpg DSCN0606 - Copy.JPG DSCN0617.JPG

My S&W Governor stays in a Rapid-Safe loaded with .410 double-ought and .45Colt until there is a bump in the night; then, it is the first in the fight. I have my concealed carry handgun as a backup, a strong mini-flashlight, and a cell phone to keep the police dispatcher updated.

Governor.jpg

I wouldn't try any thing with this guy standing post, he doesn't bark to warn, and as big as he is, he is like a ninja and he is lightning quick! You cannot out run him, and unlike other dogs, if he grabs onto you, you will not be limping away in one piece!
9f0c2682ce25f66745727d4c2e545f0c.jpg

"They asked you how MANY guns that you owned?! Wow."
1) Uhh, Give me a minute. I can't remember offhand. :rolleyes:
2) Who says I own any?
3) The capsizing kayak :p
4) Ura-Ki, Do you really want to use that beautiful old M97 to dispatch an orc? If you do it's gone forever. A M'berg 590 works just peachy and would only represent a $ loss when the cops take it for evidence.
5) How about having a ready battery of carbine(s), shotgun(s), sidearm(s), thumping/stabbing implements? Kinda like having lotsa golf clubs co you have the right one for that situation.
6) NoobTubes, may I suggest hearing protection attached to the M/N M44? If you shoot that indoors you will never hear anything again. :(
7) Dogs - Just me but I would be concerned about having a dog that could actually maim a person. I can decide to shoot or not, but if the dog screws up I could be in deep guano. I really don't want to be responsible for my Presa Canario eating a toddler. :eek: Not really into rat dogs, but a little dog is as good an alarm as a big one. A chihuahua can bark loud enough to wake me up and is physically incapable of eating a toddler before help arrives. (Disclaimer - We don't have a chihuahua.)
8) Decked out Hi-Point - Goes well with a highly accessorized SKS: scope, light, laser, duckbill mag, Dragunov stock, etc.
With such regalia of fine firearms one would be instantly recognizable as a knowledgeable high speed low drag operator.
(Disclaimer - I do not own a decked out Hi-Point or SKS, but I'm saving up. :D)

6) NoobTubes, may I suggest hearing protection attached to the M/N M44? If you shoot that indoors you will never hear anything again. :(
:D)

Haha that's the point of the M44: The first three rounds are blanks that function essentially as a flashbang only, I just want to scare people away, not hurt them hahaha

Big Dogs are awesome, if nothing else but the fear factor of that thunderous bark and the ground shaking when they come charging! As far as chewing on the tango(s) and going too far, not likely, and if the dog did kill or seriously maim, that's cool too, and the tango gets to go through the rest of his life explaining how he got his arse kicked by a big damn dog. :D:D:D

As far as loosing my 97, I don't worry about it, there are lots of them around and I could convert another one easy enough for about what a Mossy 500 series costs new!

Last Edited:
[QUOTE="As far as loosing my 97, I don't worry about it, there are lots of them around and I could convert another one easy enough for about what a Mossy 500 series costs new![/QUOTE]
whoa whoa whoa you got extra '97's laying around??? Brother you gotta HIT ME UP! Pay day is in a week :)

[QUOTE="As far as loosing my 97, I don't worry about it, there are lots of them around and I could convert another one easy enough for about what a Mossy 500 series costs new!
whoa whoa whoa you got extra '97's laying around??? Brother you gotta HIT ME UP! Pay day is in a week :)[/QUOTE]

I find them all over for around $300 or so. Most are full length and take downs( love the take down conversion to trench) and the "trench kit" runs around $50 give or take. Add the bayonet for around $75 and your all set!:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top