JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1) You really don't appreciate the ease on environmental noise (and your ears) until you shoot suppressed in an enclosed environment.

2) High combat sites are your friend.

3) Protective eyewear is your friend.

Took my FNP-45 Tactical out w/ my .45 Ti-Rant yesterday for the first time (now that it's all legal 'n' stuff.) As usual my wife outshot me, but the best part was walking away from the range with her saying, "wow, that was a great investment!"

Next she gets to shoot with me with my Spectre and my M4-2000....maybe this'll justify giving me no grief when I pick up a Cyclops later....

Number 3 should be #1 lol, the first time I shot my can, a nice glob of grease landed smack right into my right eye, luckily I was wearing goggles

I'm at the point where I don't like shooting unsuppressed. Last time I went shooting in an area open to the public the jerk next to me let go with a centerfire rifle without warning.
Being able to provide instruction that everyone can hear without yelling is a safety bonus. And it's a pleasure to be able to shoot and carry on a conversation.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top