JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Les Schwab? Really? I would expect better from them. I'll bet this sh!t wouldn't have happened when Les was still at the helm. But please, go ahead, create another shooting gallery, free of any person that's actually able to fight back. Ignorant moronical sacks of crap. Add to the ever growing list of a place I will NEVER go. I hope this drives the amphitheater out of business, but considering the growing anti-gun population in Bend, it probably won't.

Way too much stupidity going on lately. I'm wondering when or if it will ever end.

I guarantee the left leaning, typical Bend anti-establishment types will somehow 'skew' this into an anti-gun position - possibly something like 'If we had more gun control they wouldn't need to do this' or something similarly stupid.

I doubt Les Schwab Inc. had anything to do with this. They are just a sponsor, and they pay lots of money for lots of people to see their name. But, I would hope they would not renew their sponsorship of a gun-free zone.

But...Farther back...Les Schwab was the earliest of the ranches that prohibited varmint shooting on his property. So he was not necessarily a fan of shooters.

If its public property they can pat you down all they want but they can't prevent a CHL holder from packing in. Anymore then they can in a city park. STATE LAW

Les Schwab? Really? I would expect better from them.
Just their name on the venue... They paid the most for the name.

Makes sense to me, that was a well laid out reasoning for wanting to not have them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top