JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Kershaw
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is my favorite knife made by the fine knife makers south of me down the I-5. The field where you could ride you dirt bike is now home to KAI aka Kershaw and AKA ZT: Zero Tolerance Knives. I am selling one of my ZT0909 to help finance a Les George VECP. This 909 a later generation, so it has been slightly re engineered to minimize hot spots with prolonged use. This knife is used but not abused. I have been sharpening it by stropping it at least 1/2 to one hour a week. This blade of S35VN is wicked razor sharp. The edge had a mirror sharp finish. There knives used on ebay always go for about $150.00 and more. I still have the box for it. I am letting this knife go for $100.00 in the hopes someone will love the design and style as I do. This is the pocket knife if I could only choose one, really. Will trade for other interesting mid tech type knives.

BRAND- Zero Tolerance Knives
PRODUCT - TYPEKnives
PRODUCT - CATEGORYFolding
OVERALL - LENGTH8.54"
CLOSED - LENGTH4.76"
BLADE - LENGTH3.8"
BLADE - STEELCPM S35VN
BLADE - EDGEPlain
LOCKING - MECHANISMLiner Lock
DESIGNER - Les George
ORIGINUSA
WEIGHT7.52 oz.

2iYW91596770427.jpg IMG_20200806_190601336.jpg IMG_20200806_190306408.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top