JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
*** Buyer backed out after three+ weeks of me holding it for him... back up for sale!

Les Baer UTC in 45 ACP in very good condition, about 1500 rounds through it. The trigger was replaced with a Harrison Design Extreme Service Trigger with a smooth face (big improvement in my opinion), expertly installed by Rob Shepherd of Shepherd Custom Arms. Comes with the factory box and everything that came with it (3 mags, documents, barrel bushing wrench, patch, etc).

NOW $1650 CASH, FTF at FFL in Salem, you pay the transfer fee.
Ab

*** Buyer backed out after three+ weeks of me holding it for him... back up for sale!

Les Baer UTC in 45 ACP in very good condition, about 1500 rounds through it. The trigger was replaced with a Harrison Design Extreme Service Trigger with a smooth face (big improvement in my opinion), expertly installed by Rob Shepherd of Shepherd Custom Arms. Comes with the factory box and everything that came with it (3 mags, documents, barrel bushing wrench, patch, etc).

NOW $1650 CASH, FTF at FFL in Salem, you pay the transfer fee.
Absolutely beautiful!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.