JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale:
Les Baer Super Varmint .223 w/ 22" Bbl 1/9 Twist. $2,200.
Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24X50 Scope w/ Butler Creek covers. $1,000.
Phoenix Armory .223 Suppressor. $700 (Not including $200 Tax Stamp).
Magpul PRS Stock. $195.
Accu-Shot Monopod w/QR. $105.
Les Baer EDM Scope Rings. $175.
Rubberized Target Grip. $45.
Threading by Tornado Technologies w/ Thread Protector $125.

Les Baer Super Varmint:The flagship model of our AR rifle line is built with the same care and precision as a custom bolt action rifle. It's as dependable as any rifle built and it's accurate enough to be a trusted companion on any excursion for prairie dogs, woodchucks or coyotes at long range. It's so good, it makes the tough shots look easy. We'll guarantee that our Super Varmint Model will shoot 1/2 MOA groups! Included with each gun is a target with two five-shot groups shot at 100 yards. It's built from best AR parts and accessories in the world, including:
• LBC Forged and Precision Machined Upper & Lower Receivers (available with or without forward assist upper) • Picatinny Style Flat Top Rail • LBC National Match Carrier (chromed) • LBC Bolt (chromed) • LBC Extractor (chromed) • Geissele Two-Stage Trigger Group (truly spectacular) • LBC Precision Machined Adjustable Free Float Handguard With Locking Ring • LBC Aluminum Gas Block With Picatinny Rail Top • LBC Bench Rest 416 R Stainless Steel Barrel With Precision Cut Rifling (1X9 Twist Standard, Optional Twists Available Including 1X12, 1X8, 1X7) 20" Length Standard (18", 22" and 24" Optional) • Newly Designed LBC Custom Grip With Extra Material Under the Trigger Guard Corner • Versa Pod Installed • (1) 20-round magazine • LBC AR .223 Rifle Soft Case • Dupont S Coating On Upper, Lower And Small Parts • Stainless Steel Barrel, coated on request.
The fit, finish and performance of this precision rifle will please any lover of fine rifles, and the superior accuracy will put it in a class with many bolt guns. With a guaranteed 1/2" M.O.A. and a price well below the $3000-plus you might expect to pay for such an extraordinary piece of equipment, the Les Baer Super Varmint model is almost sure to change the whole AR market. In addition to hunting, the Les Baer Ultimate AR .223 Super Varmint Model is also an excellent choice for SWAT units and other law enforcement teams requiring absolute accuracy.

Bushnell 6-24x50 Elite Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope Stock # 6245F• Matte
• Illuminated MIl-Dot
• 30mm
• Rainguard HD
• First Focal Plane Reticle
• Side Focus
• Ultra-Wide Band Coating
• Argon Purging Process

Phoenix Armory Raven .223 Suppressor:Incredibly well built suppressor by Shane Mowery.
Washington County Sheriffs currently using his products.
Shane has moved from Oregon to Maine, but still warranties his work.
One of the most quiet cans I have ever "heard" period.
No louder than a Ruger 10/22 with supersonic ammo.
With Subsonic, listen to bullet hiss through air and impact target.

This is simply the most accurate rifle I have ever owned. With or without suppressor it shoots sub 1/2 moa groups out to 600 yards...as far as I have ever shot at Tri-County Range. Rifle includes Magpul PRS ($200) Accu -Shot Monopod w/QR ($100) Rubberized Grip ($45) The rifle and each "Accessory" is in new condition, no scratches blemishes etc.. Rifle has 250 rounds down tube of 69 gr. Federal Gold Medal Match. Personal issues are requiring sale, but I will not accept low ball offers. I have all boxes and literature that came with rifle and accessories. I have over $4,400 invested in package. I calculated my prices at what I was going to receive at 80% value from Gunbroker in Tigard, though they could not sell suppressor for me (Not a class 3 dealer) I will sell in the following ways:

Total for everything including suppressor: (You will need a $200 tax stamp for suppressor)
$3,500.

Total for all w/o suppressor:
$2,900

Total for all w/o scope, rings and suppressor:
$2,000.

Mark.

Trade options (Pristine condition) would include: Colt Python's 4" & 6" in nickel, High quality bolt action rifles, no semi's please.

Last Edited:
Perhaps, is this a gold combat II or the just the gold combat monikered version. A different way of asking does it have wood or micarta grips?

Its the Gold Combat Stainless II, grips look like rosewood to me, Original grips as I bought it.
Also have a Cooper 57M in 17HMR that is as new. 20 shots
Remington 700 I believe VSF in 223 also shoots sub 1/2" moa
Nightforce NX5 5.5x22x55
Swarovrski 6x18x50 Habicht
Bushnell 6x24x50 ELite 426245F
Let me know if you have any interest in any one or combination of these

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.