JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I know, call me crazy, waiting 20 weeks and all, but I just do not care for the gun. That being said I am not going to give it away either. $2500 is what I am looking for in cash or trade value. If you want to trade, I cannot offer any cash, but will gladly accept cash on your end. :s0114:

Just so we know, I paid $2390 plus tax. If you were to order it, not including the wait time,
Base pistol in blue is $2190
T-chrome $300
Adjustable rolo night sights, $110
Magwell fitted $200

Now I did get a good deal on it, and the gun is worth more than I paid and more than I am asking for. But I wont try and sell it for $3k, unless I have to go to gunbroker. hopefully I can offload it here.

Trades I would be interested in:

Arsenal Ak's
Ed Brown 1911 with 5"
LWRC, Noveske, LMT ar's, not pieces, but whole guns.
LMT .308
Colt python, 6" in royal blue w/box 98% or better
Glock 26, gen 4

Obviously, I am not trading off my 1911 for your glock and $1000, so lets be real please. Shoot me anything with above trade items, worst I can do is say no, but remember, if you want cash, I do not have it.

DSC00063.jpg

wondering what your experience has been shooting this firearm -- any glitches, how's the accuracy, etc.

The firearm is fine, no glitches, ate everything it got into it. however I am not very accurate with it for some reason. A few others have shot it and it is spot on. Me and 4" 1911's just do not mix, just like me and .40 cal, cant shoot that caliber to save my life.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.