Les Baer T-Chrome Monolith heavyweight comanche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I know, call me crazy, waiting 20 weeks and all, but I just do not care for the gun. That being said I am not going to give it away either. $2500 is what I am looking for in cash or trade value. If you want to trade, I cannot offer any cash, but will gladly accept cash on your end. :s0114:

Just so we know, I paid $2390 plus tax. If you were to order it, not including the wait time,
Base pistol in blue is $2190
T-chrome $300
Adjustable rolo night sights, $110
Magwell fitted $200

Now I did get a good deal on it, and the gun is worth more than I paid and more than I am asking for. But I wont try and sell it for $3k, unless I have to go to gunbroker. hopefully I can offload it here.

Trades I would be interested in:

Arsenal Ak's
Ed Brown 1911 with 5"
LWRC, Noveske, LMT ar's, not pieces, but whole guns.
LMT .308
Colt python, 6" in royal blue w/box 98% or better
Glock 26, gen 4

Obviously, I am not trading off my 1911 for your glock and $1000, so lets be real please. Shoot me anything with above trade items, worst I can do is say no, but remember, if you want cash, I do not have it.

DSC00063.jpg

OP
Gas
Reactions
wondering what your experience has been shooting this firearm -- any glitches, how's the accuracy, etc.
The firearm is fine, no glitches, ate everything it got into it. however I am not very accurate with it for some reason. A few others have shot it and it is spot on. Me and 4" 1911's just do not mix, just like me and .40 cal, cant shoot that caliber to save my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom