JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_2598.JPG For sale is a new unfired Les Baer Swat model AR-10. The swat model is the precursor to the current monolith model. This gun was bought new from Les Baer in 2014 and put in the safe. This rifle has a 20in barrel, a magpul prs stock, Geissle trigger and has an integral muzzle brake. Comes with 2 mags and case. Not much else to say it's a Les Baer the best of the best. Lifetime warranty and a 1/2 moa guarantee. $3500 obo. Mostly looking to sell, trades would have to be heavily in my favor. Call or text 503-779-7897 for more info or pics.

View attachment 333688 For sale is a new unfired Les Baer Swat model AR-10. The swat model is the precursor to the current monolith model. This gun was bought new from Les Baer in 2014 and put in the safe. This rifle has a 20in barrel, a magpul prs stock, Geissle trigger and has an integral muzzle brake. Comes with 2 mags and case. Not much else to say it's a Les Baer the best of the best. Lifetime warranty and a 1/2 moa guarantee. $3500 obo. Mostly looking to sell, trades would have to be heavily in my favor. Call or text 503-779-7897 for more info or pics.

Trade interests would include Colt 1911s series 70 or older, Colt snake guns, old Winchester lever guns, Swarovski binos or spotters, Very high end 45s and Premier tactical scopes. Can add cash for the right deal. Thank you

View attachment 333688 For sale is a new unfired Les Baer Swat model AR-10. The swat model is the precursor to the current monolith model. This gun was bought new from Les Baer in 2014 and put in the safe. This rifle has a 20in barrel, a magpul prs stock, Geissle trigger and has an integral muzzle brake. Comes with 2 mags and case. Not much else to say it's a Les Baer the best of the best. Lifetime warranty and a 1/2 moa guarantee. $3500 obo. Mostly looking to sell, trades would have to be heavily in my favor. Call or text 503-779-7897 for more info or pics.

Price reduced to $3300 thanks

Price drop to $3250 thanks

Price reduction to $3200 thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.