Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Les Baer Premier II w/ fitted magwell 45 acp - SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by 45 for me, Feb 11, 2012.

1. 45 for me

45 for me Oregon Well-Known Member

This a Les Baer Premier II 45 that was made in 1995 (serial number is less than 1000). In addition to the standard Premier II features, it has a magwell and arched mainspring housing that was installed and fitted by Les Baer.

New pricing is $1790 + $215 for the magwell.

Features for the Premier II

Baer NM steel frame, NM slide and NM barrel with stainless bushing • Slide fitted to frame • Double serrated slide • Low mount LCB adjustable sight with hidden rear leaf • Baer dovetail front sight • Lowered and flared ejection port • Tuned and polished extractor • Baer extended ejector • Baer checkered slide stop• Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb pull • Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear • Baer beavertail grip safety with pad • Flat serrated mainspring housing • Beveled mag well • Polished feed ramp and throated barrel • Baer extended safety • High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi • Pistol tuned for total reliability • Baer Premium Checkered Cocobola grips • Blued finish

I will sell this for $1450. This gun is very tight everywhere, with an action that is smooth as silk.

timsguns019.jpg

timsguns016.jpg

SOLD

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. nimrod

nimrod Eastern WA New Member

That's a steal, I have one and these are amazing guns. If I wasn't trying to save a few bucks I might buy this one just ot have 2. Good luck with your sale.

mnimrod45

3. 45 for me

45 for me Oregon Well-Known Member

Thanks

The deal is getting better, I am lowering the price to $1350

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.