Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

LEOs targeting in shooting spree in washington

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by clearconscience, Oct 16, 2014.

1. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

2. clearconscience

I can see how people are getting frustrated with govt and authority, why target police? That's F'd up. I can see EPA, IRS, law makers, feds in general, but our neighbors?
    Just plain crazy.

3. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Smells of some anti gun types orchestrating these things.
    That is the only thing that makes any sense at all, and they are not beyond doing exactly that when they are trying to cram anti gun bills down people's throats. The Anti gun crowd makes the Capone style mafias look like a choir group with the things they do to subvert the laws and they don't care how many laws they break or lives they take. The left just sees it all as collateral damage to reach their goal. Evil is evil !
    I would look at the acrtors, or even their relatives and see if they came into any money recently
    or i9f they do in the future. Or some other big asset befalls their friends or families.
    Just sayin LOL

4. clearconscience

Probably just another nut job like the one in PA. Should have just put that barrel in his mouth and made this a better state

5. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Meth

BoonDocks36 and U201491 like this.
  6. happypuppy

happypuppy N. Puget Sound Member

It sounds like he was mad at police and shot up cars. Seems unclear if he was shooting at police or just police property

BoonDocks36 and U201491 like this.
  7. clearconscience

Just like the crimimal that killed the police officers in a coffee shop outside seattle a few years ago. Probably just another career criminal that was let free in the revolving door

8. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

You forgot activist judges.