JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can see how people are getting frustrated with govt and authority, why target police? That's F'd up. I can see EPA, IRS, law makers, feds in general, but our neighbors?
Just plain crazy.

Smells of some anti gun types orchestrating these things.
That is the only thing that makes any sense at all, and they are not beyond doing exactly that when they are trying to cram anti gun bills down people's throats. The Anti gun crowd makes the Capone style mafias look like a choir group with the things they do to subvert the laws and they don't care how many laws they break or lives they take. The left just sees it all as collateral damage to reach their goal. Evil is evil !
I would look at the acrtors, or even their relatives and see if they came into any money recently
or i9f they do in the future. Or some other big asset befalls their friends or families.
Just sayin LOL

Just like the crimimal that killed the police officers in a coffee shop outside seattle a few years ago. Probably just another career criminal that was let free in the revolving door

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top