JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I see an orchestrated insurgency utilizing every sociological and psychological tool for subversion and demoralization of our country - in whole.

It's always been there. If your enemy has an effective strategy, he'll continue using it until it doesn't work and then try something else.

I think the Left is very confident that conservatives will respond loudly to violence and dismiss the peaceful protesters with little more than a throw-away comment about their right to protest. As a result, those protesting will readily embrace the view that conservatives are only interested in equal rights as an abstract concept and lightening quick to lump peaceful protesters with the criminals and Antifa fringe. If we don't recognize that in our response to events, we feed their narrative.

Ironically, it's what I hate about the Left when they characterize gun owners as tolerant of Nazi flag wavers and skinheads. Unfortunately, the Leftists operate like a professional group in organizing, coordinating their message, and orchestrating events; conservatives are amateurs by comparison.

Reform is the enemy of revolution. Pliny the Elder, 23-79 AD

I'm in for ANY efforts that will potentially make me more money.

jackie-chiles.jpg

Call......Lawsuits R Us.

Think that the Police have a hiring problem now? Just wait.

Aloha, Mark

PS....also think about removing the protections for:

1) Elected officials who pass laws. That later result in harm.
2) Judges who release people on bail. Then the perp does something else illegal, while on bail.
3) Mental Health Professionals who testify at a trial. Which results in the release of a crazy person to roam the streets and cause harm to regular citizens.
4) Parole Boards. If/when some early release prisoner goes on to commit more crimes.
5) Etc....

Jackie...... You hear this? You listening?

Last Edited:
Hear me out, I applaud these officers and their restraint, this is them being patient, trying to de-escalate. Compare the protestors actions to the current protestors (read, not looters, not rioters, protestors)... It's just not equal.

The Supreme Court first introduced the qualified immunity doctrine in 1967, originally with the rationale of protecting law enforcement officials from frivolous lawsuits and financial liability in cases where they acted in good faith in unclear legal situations. Starting around 2005, courts increasingly applied the doctrine to cases involving the use of excessive or deadly force by police. And it's been a lightening rod issue since.

If police abuse goes unrecognized, brushed off or lightly dealt with then no one should be surprised if the Supreme Court gets an especially egregious example to review on appeal. SCOTUS rulings created this doctrine, so they'll have to ride to their own rescue if it is to survive challenges into the future.

Say that.....
As a soldier......in a WAR or *POLICE ACTION (or whatever).......you shoot when you have to. Or drop a bomb, etc....

Then.....maybe some "innocent civilian(s)" gets hurt through your actions.

Is it a War Crime? Maybe a mistake in judgment was made?

Whatever.... You need to be held accountable. In the name of Justice.

*Rrrrright...... it's not like America declared (w/ Congressional approval) Korea or VN as official WARS.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....maybe the backlash would be NO MORE WAR. Shall we all gather together and sing KUM BA YA?

Last Edited:
From the above article.......

The footage, shot by local NPR affiliate WBFO on Thursday evening, shows the man walking up to uniformed officers in Buffalo's Niagara Square during an anti-police-brutality demonstration after George Floyd's death. The officers, who had begun enforcing curfew, yell what sounds like "move!" and "push him back!" One officer can be seen pushing the man with an outstretched arm, while another shoves a baton into him. A third officer appears to shove colleagues toward the man.

The man falls to the ground. His head whips backward onto the pavement, and then he lies motionless.

I saw it a little differently.

1) As it was mentioned...curfew was in affect. Note who is seen closing the distance.
2) I see the man raise his outstretched arms, as if to block the progress of the officers.
3) Can't hear the cop's order exactly but, maybe one of them did say/or didn't say, "Get out of the way or Move!"
4) The man is shoved to make way.
5) Maybe he tripped or slipped while or after being pushed/shoved back?
6) Either way, the man falls. Yes, it looks bad. The man has hit his head.
7) You never know when you push/shove someone. Elderly person, weak on their feet or just playing more games with you?
8) Some cops walk past. Some people are yelling their concerns. But, do they stop filming to call 911?
9) Whatever.....I believe that SOP is that "special officer's" (not on the front line) but still within the squad are tasked with "picking up." Be it the one's to be arrested or the one's that are injured, etc...
10) Either way, it looks bad. 57 cops, whatever.
11) Thank the people who are actually controlling/manipulating all of this.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
From the above article.......

The footage, shot by local NPR affiliate WBFO on Thursday evening, shows the man walking up to uniformed officers in Buffalo's Niagara Square during an anti-police-brutality demonstration after George Floyd's death. The officers, who had begun enforcing curfew, yell what sounds like "move!" and "push him back!" One officer can be seen pushing the man with an outstretched arm, while another shoves a baton into him. A third officer appears to shove colleagues toward the man.

The man falls to the ground. His head whips backward onto the pavement, and then he lies motionless.

I saw it a little differently.

1) As it was mentioned...curfew was in affect.
2) Can't hear the cop's order exactly but, maybe one of them did say/or didn't say, "Get out of the way or Move!"
3) Then I see the man raise his outstretched arms, as if to block the progress of the officers.
4) The man is shoved to make way.
5) The man falls.
6) Yes, it looks bad. The man has hit his head.
7) You never know when you shove someone. Elderly person, weak on their feet or just playing more games with you?
8) Some cops walk past. Some people are yelling their concerns. But, do they stop filming to call 911?
9) Whatever.....I believe that SOP is that "special officer's" (not on the front line) but still within the squad are tasked with "picking up." Be it the one's to be arrested or the one's that are injured, etc...
10) Either way, it looks bad. 57 cops, whatever.
11) Thank the people who are actually controlling/manipulating all of this.

Aloha, Mark
His extended his hand with a potential weapon at the officers mid section. That is not ok especially under the circumstances. It wasn't until after that when the officer pushed him away. That is reasonable given the man could have had one of these in his hand.

Or one of these

Whatever......I'm not on a Jury.

Or maybe it's another opportunity to burn down the city? No need for this to go to trial.
No Justice. No peace.

Aloha, Mark

The Founders never intended for the Federal military to intervene in the states affairs. We still have a little thing called Habeus Corpus.
It's good to have a spirited debate in such muddy waters. Granted, the laws pertaining to Habeus Corpus have changed or been interpreted differently over the years, and yes, I have read the Federalist Papers. I also know that as an active duty Military Policeman in the early '70s, part of our curriculum stated that we were NOT to be used in the civilian world for civilian affairs.
Habeus Corpus refers to a person's right to a hearing before a judge when arrested to determine if the government has adequate reason for detention. Please explain how this is relevant to whether or not the military is used to restore order.

Hate the looters, not the protesters
Hate the bad cops, not the good ones

Both sides really want the same thing, don't group me up with people that my ideals don't match up with.

This lady gets groped by the cop, sure let's say that was accidental/incidental, it can happen... This level of multiple men beating her as she stands, taking it.

If you told me this was from some backwards middle eastern country, I'd have believed you... But not in America.

Just awful. Multiple strikes with the baron looks awful and unnecessary. Just heard over the radio, hard to believe that the Minneapolis PD just eliminated "coke holds". I seem to recall the Portland PD ceased that in the 1990's. There are so many ways to submit a person without these near lethal techniques using Asian joint and limb locking martial arts procedures. I do know that the police do have a very difficult time controlling mentally ill persons hyped up on drugs, but that is not what we are talking about here.
I am guessing many of these police are actively PTSD or Acute Stress Disordered and now, wired way too tight to control either isolated or group protesters. On the other hand, the mayors and city counsel were elected by the citizens and the citizens voted, indirectly, these types of police procedure. Regardless of the offensive crowds and awful behavior the protestors, especial care should be exercised to not inflame the natives.

Agreed, with politicians throwing police under the bus, let it all burn, take a leave of absence and let people reap what they sow, then when the anarchy has reached a point police are desired again, come back. Rather pointless trying to help people who are saying they don't want you and aren't going to appreciate you even if you do.
But when they request that the police be returned to duty, just wait and see what the replacement forces are. This must not be allowed to happen IMO.

This was going around Facebook today. More of this and we'll be alright.

More of what? General lawlessness? Murders from rioters.

It's amazing how MLK accomplished so much yet never advocated violence. Apparently covid-panic was wearing off so they needed to stock another bonfire to whip the lemmings into a frenzy. After this racial divide dies down in a few weeks / months. Expect another incident made into a national frenzy.

More of what? General lawlessness? Murders from rioters.

It's amazing how MLK accomplished so much yet never advocated violence. Apparently covid-panic was wearing off so they needed to stock another bonfire to whip the lemmings into a frenzy. After this racial divide dies down in a few weeks / months. Expect another incident made into a national frenzy.
They already found one where I live to get people going. Months back some guy got cranked up on Meth, was running around beating on cars. Cops show up, he of course would not let them arrest him. Took 4 of them to get him under control. He dies. 4 Cops paid leave, investigate, put back to work. Well now they are trying to start riots here, the 4 Cops are back on paid suspension. Locals are screaming for them to be fired. So far they have not managed to really get things going on this one yet. Does not seem to be the kind of video evidence for this one that there was for the earlier on in MN. If the media fails on this one though they will be wetting their panties looking for another. :mad:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads