JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This was another video the original one i watched was from a mews station airing it and when the suv took out the vette the video cuts out and the rest of the video the reporter kept thinking the suv was a citizen that crashed into them. She kept saying she hopes their ok and not sure how injured that person is:

Little did she know that was a swat officer who apparently failed the pit maneuver training.

Unmarked van and a ton of SUV's and a small army of LEO - clearly some form of planned LE "takedown". Typical resource overkill but whatever it's just our tax dollars, I'm sure it was totally necessary - the bad guy probably had a gun.

Don't like it.

Don't like the fact that auto theft is treated more severely than other crimes.

Now the owner of the vehicle has a destroyed vehicle courtesy of the police department and they now have their insurance to cover it. We know damned well the criminal will never pay restitution.

Obviously some people didnmt look up the article and check out the details.

This guy car jacked someone at gun point and was driving the wrong way down the road. This is the type of situation that needs a swift resolution.
Sounds like the undercover LEOs at least some were SWAT officers, and if your chasing an armed nutjob in a corvette chasing them in a squad car will only have adverse effects.

Better to look like every other car then get close and... well..... you see.

They had the helicopter following him.

IMO it would have been safer to back off and keep tabs on him.

Hard to hide a bright yellow vette so it's not like it was going anywhere.

That's would have kept him from endangering everyone on the road, and heading to the other side against traffic.

I get a kick out of some people. "I don't like . . ." "They should have . . ." Well, like all of you I wasn't involved in the decision! Like you I wasn't in the vicinity. They made the decision and it is what it is, deal with it!?!?!?

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top