JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why my "stupid" neighbor does "stupid" things:

I've seen this before, too many times. For those who haven't yet, there is a room or area in just about any county courthouse today where anyone can view your stupid neighbor's rap sheet. (Check Covid Restriction) Several of my stupid neighbor's rap sheets are longer than my arm. A good reason why LEO's are concerned about marijuana and illegal guns. Denying this will not make it go away. Been several drug deals gone bad, no one shot yet. Drugs & guns, salt & pepper.

The LEO's vehicles arrive with red & blue lights flashing, they block the stupid neighbor's driveway. SWAT arrives in armored vehicles and play their game in the shadows. Thinking the stupid neighbor is only growing vegetables in their greenhouse ain't gonna cut the mustard. There is a reason why LEO's have to dress in body armor, ready for combat. Marijuana & illegal guns.

Brownstain & her cartel are proud of the marijuana business. Not much separating the drug culture and an honest citizen. The defunded blue line has its work cut out for them.

Deny...........deny,,,,,,,,,,,,,deny; ain't gonna work.

Foreverlost,

I've seen this before, too many times. For those who haven't yet, there is a room or area in just about any county courthouse today where anyone can view your stupid neighbor's rap sheet. (Check Covid Restriction) Several of my stupid neighbor's rap sheets are longer than my arm. A good reason why LEO's are concerned about marijuana and illegal guns. Denying this will not make it go away. Been several drug deals gone bad, no one shot yet. Drugs & guns, salt & pepper.

The LEO's vehicles arrive with red & blue lights flashing, they block the stupid neighbor's driveway. SWAT arrives in armored vehicles and play their game in the shadows. Thinking the stupid neighbor is only growing vegetables in their greenhouse ain't gonna cut the mustard. There is a reason why LEO's have to dress in body armor, ready for combat. Marijuana & illegal guns.

Brownstain & her cartel are proud of the marijuana business. Not much separating the drug culture and an honest citizen. The defunded blue line has its work cut out for them.

Foreverlost,

Marijuana is LEGAL in Oregon and 33 other states. That's a significant majority. It's not just KB.

Foreverlost,

Considering that marijuana is legal in Oregon I'm not sure why the police would be raiding your neighbor for it.

Also what are illegal guns? Sounds unconstitutional to me.

You do realize once you legalize a substance organized crime loses their foothold in the industry right? That's why are they are called organized crime. If it's no longer illegal honest citizens can now make money in this industry forcing it out of the black market. You know who benefited the most from alcohol prohibition? The mafia. Pretty sure the craft breweries here in the NW aren't currently being run by La Cosa Nostra. I'm also pretty sure the elderly couple down the road with the marijuana farm isn't Sinaloa Cartel either.

Considering that marijuana is legal in Oregon I'm not sure why the police would be raiding your neighbor for it.

Also what are illegal guns? Sounds unconstitutional to me.

You do realize once you legalize a substance organized crime loses their foothold in the industry right? That's why are they are called organized crime. If it's no longer illegal honest citizens can now make money in this industry forcing it out of the black market. You know who benefited the most from alcohol prohibition? The mafia. Pretty sure the craft breweries here in the NW aren't currently being run by La Cosa Nostra. I'm also pretty sure the elderly couple down the road with the marijuana farm isn't Sinaloa Cartel either.

That was good.

Yeah. Really. Nationwide is next.
Still not really. Just because a state isnt going to prosecute doesnt mean the feds arent going to turn into meanies. ...again.

A couple of years ago I was looking at an engineering position with a large cannabis company . The deal fell apart when they told me I wouldnt be able to use my income to secure a home loan with . Until they are able to use the banking industry , and all banks have to follow federal law regarding drug trafficking , Its never going to go all the way.

Well, Nixon declared a "War on Drugs" in June 1971, so it is almost 50 years old now. And what a resounding success story that has been!
We just need another 50 years of writing the DEA blank checks and I'm sure we will win this war. They don't have enough funding for no-knock raids and they have run out of dog-shaped silhouette targets for training.

Until they are able to use the banking industry , and all banks have to follow federal law regarding drug trafficking , Its never going to go all the way.
That's the whole point of the push for nationwide legalization at the federal level. You have these businesses that are having to operate in cash because they can't use a bank. The moment you remove marijuana from being a Schedule I drug the banks will be happy to take their money.

Until they are able to use the banking industry , and all banks have to follow federal law regarding drug trafficking , Its never going to go all the way.

I'd bet the cannabis industry accessing banks happens sooner rather than later.

Edited to provide the correct link.

Still not really. Just because a state isnt going to prosecute doesnt mean the feds arent going to turn into meanies. ...again.

A couple of years ago I was looking at an engineering position with a large cannabis company . The deal fell apart when they told me I wouldnt be able to use my income to secure a home loan with . Until they are able to use the banking industry , and all banks have to follow federal law regarding drug trafficking , Its never going to go all the way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top