JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So is the purpose of this thread to bash on first responders, bash on female first responders or just promote the YouTube channel of an obvious government hater (yes I watched the vids)?

So is the purpose of this thread to bash on first responders, bash on female first responders or just promote the YouTube channel of an obvious government hater (yes I watched the vids)?
I couldn't watch much of it listening to the guy beat his drum on how the Police hire imbeciles. Yes some times one who should never get the job does. This same video is on another thread. My takeaways are 1, if you go after a Cop you should be fair game to get shot for just this reason. If "unarmed" kooks are allowed to attack Cops they can and do end up with the Cops damn gun. So attack a Cop? You should be fine being shot. Instead what we now have is Cop shoots "unarmed" dobad and the press goes 24/7 on how cops just love to murder.
2 I don't know why she had her gun out, if she was going to pull it she should be ready to use it. I have to guess she pulled the damn gun and was then afraid to dust the creep. So he ended up with her gun. Luckily the only one to die was scum. Of course his family will now sue and probably end up with a huge damn award for this. Just makes me gag at what we have allowed this country to become, but this is what the voters wanted.

Women cops should have to go through far more extensive hands on training than men. They need more tricks in their arsenal to stay alive on the streets. I don't care who the female cop is, any dude over 150 pounds w/o any training at all will easily take out any female cop that hasn't had more than the basic hand to hand training offered either at the academy or at their PD.
Without the extra training required to make a woman LEO meet the minimum standards society deems acceptable, she must receive extended and rigorous training.
It's just facts.

If the point here is to refute the oft repeated claim that only Law Enforcement and the Military are trained enough to properly handle firearms...
Then Yep ...that claim is false.

But if the point here is to bash Law Enforcement in general and female Law Enforcement , specifically , just 'cause one is grumpy or feeling testy....
Then...Just stop.
Its not the image needed here at NWFA , and it could even been seen as divisive.
There is no need of that...Law Enforcement has a difficult job enough , as it is , without yet another person griping about some action , that does not reflect on all Law Enforcement officers.
Andy

Women cops should have to go through far more extensive hands on training than men. They need more tricks in their arsenal to stay alive on the streets. I don't care who the female cop is, any dude over 150 pounds w/o any training at all will easily take out any female cop that hasn't had more than the basic hand to hand training offered either at the academy or at their PD.
Without the extra training required to make a woman LEO meet the minimum standards society deems acceptable, she must receive extended and rigorous training.
It's just facts.

I have a 6'0 180lb former college athlete working for me and she has no problem throwing men around. She also shoots better than most men we work with. The other female I supervise is 5'10 and 160lbs and she is as fearless as they come. It has been the mistake of several men to underestimate them.

I have a 6'0 180lb former college athlete working for me and she has no problem throwing men around. She also shoots better than most men we work with. The other female I supervise is 5'10 and 160lbs and she is as fearless as they come. It has been the mistake of several men to underestimate them.
Anomalies.

Anomalies.

We are starting to see a lot more A-type personalities amongst the women. Especially the younger girls. They played sports, some even chew Copenhagen. All of them prefer beer over foofoo hooter-shooter drinks. With the way young boys are being raised and indoctrinated by various groups about their "toxic masculinity", SOMEONE has to be the man of the house.

We are starting to see a lot more A-type personalities amongst the women. Especially the younger girls. They played sports, some even chew Copenhagen. All of them prefer beer over foofoo hooter-shooter drinks. With the way young boys are being raised and indoctrinated by various groups about their "toxic masculinity", SOMEONE has to be the man of the house.
Sadly, I have to agree.

I have a short list of people I would want covering my back in a gun fight, there are two women on that list.

Armed Professionals should be PROFESSIONAL! Any person that takes the position of protecting the public from harm should more capable than the threats they are likely to face. Too many are put on the street, barely meeting the minimum standards, like Deputy Dinkheller.

I have a family member in the FBI. She's 5'-4" and maybe 130lb with gear on. You would not want to meet her in a dark alley.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top